• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

KOS has a huge cawk

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say KOS must have a huge cawk. I cant figure out why a woman that can easily do better is with this cracka
fact #1 KOS earns minimum wage and is a broke MF
fact #2 KOS is not in great shape
fact #3 KOS voice sounds a bit girly
I can go on but you get the point

please discuss

You gotta think outside the box, nigga. Maybe the Mrs. has a cawk??

Pretty sure he already said it was small.

Maybe big fingers?

You gotta think outside the box, nigga. Maybe the Mrs. has a cawk??
good point, I had a girlfreind I wanted to dump for a long time but she gave the best BJ I ever had. possibly KOS gives a great BJ

Men care way more about cock size than women.

she has stockholm syndrom

She suffers from what EVERY good looking chic SHOULD suffer from...ZERO self esteem..... and a little stupid would be a bonus.

She suffers from what EVERY good looking chic SHOULD suffer from...ZERO self esteem..... and a little stupid would be a bonus.
a guy that just goes around cutting up other guys women. post up that junkyard dog that your fucking. Hey I hear dogs like peanut butter,does yours?

IML Gear Cream!
a guy that just goes around cutting up other guys women. post up that junkyard dog that your fucking. Hey I hear dogs like peanut butter,does yours?

the only woman i cut up was yours, i have posted many times that i think KOS's girl is hot. Not that manly looking cunt you posted pics of...give it rest bro, I think your girl has a beat fucking face, and i said so. Most didnt agree, but i am just not into chics with manly faces... tell her to trim thos bushy fucking eyebrows a bit, that should take a little bit of that manly look away..

:roflmao:

the only woman i cut up was yours, i have posted many times that i think KOS's girl is hot. Not that manly looking cunt you posted pics of...give it rest bro, I think your girl has a beat fucking face, and i said so. Most didnt agree, but i am just not into chics with manly faces... tell her to trim thos bushy fucking eyebrows a bit, that should take a little bit of that manly look away..
Dude from now on if you want to post in AG you need to pm me for permission, your shit is so weak

It wasn't meant to be funny, your chic is beat, Manley, and obviously a whore....just facts, not even trying to be funny.

Dude from now on if you want to post in AG you need to pm me for permission, your shit is so weak

look you two fucknuts, unless you want to be psedou infracted by the self appointed Mod keep this shit in the approaite thread and don't drift into all women related threads

Thanks in advance
Self appointed Mod

It wasn't meant to be funny, your chic is beat, Manley, and obviously a whore....just facts, not even trying to be funny.
Dude what the fuck did I just tell you about posting in AG, you ask me for permission. The next time it happens Im gonna find the trailer park you live in and come slap you around in front of your bitch. And then what? She leaves you for a homeless person thats more of a man.

:paddle:

I knew poop817 would catch on....lol

IML Gear Cream!
thread is useless without something something......

Mrs KOS :winkfinger:

kos-1.png

Maybe his girl is blind in one eye and cant see out of the other one :thinking: Just saying.

kos.jpg

:thinking:

Back