• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Warning ~ Don't deal with these guys!

Hey guys these scammers have been sending PM's to members but it looks like a scammer operation. Be careful not to get caught up with them. They may be scammers or even LE.

If you recieve any PM's from this group notify a moderator or report the PM ASAP. We don't want to see any members ripped off.

Thanks.

Hey guys these scammers have been sending PM's to members but it looks like a scammer operation. Be careful not to get caught up with them. They may be scammers or even LE.

If you recieve any PM's from this group notify a moderator or report the PM ASAP. We don't want to see any members ripped off.

Thanks.

x2

I knew they were scammers when I saw that they were selling Globalanabolics on their site... LMAO that says it all right there

Yes, they are scamming ignore them and buy from me instead. I am 85 years old and after just 16 days on NATURANABOLIX METHYLGAINER PLUS+ I now have six pack and many womens wanting the sex. Trust me, this serious legitimate. Old man like me make the muscle, so can you. Buy now while supples last.

-Prince Raheem of Nigeria

great job admin..i think we also need to add scamm members on that list,so sponsors will be protected!
maybe post some thread where sponsors can post names of members who are scammers!

hi guys im not a member of this site but i was surfing the net and found this post which seems to be personal beef and i was shocked due to the fact that i have dealt with this website 3 time in the past couple of years and they always packed my gear to chicago and they are legit as far as im concerned

this site is a 100% legit source for steroids
sources:ive actually dealt with them many times

hi guys im not a member of this site but i was surfing the net and found this post which seems to be personal beef and i was shocked due to the fact that i have dealt with this website 3 time in the past couple of years and they always packed my gear to chicago and they are legit as far as im concerned

this site is a 100% legit source for steroids
sources:ive actually dealt with them many times

Fuck off you scamming pieces of shit!

IP Address
Host Name
dynamic.ip.77.69.149.129.batelco.com.bh

Users sharing the same IP Address

leancutt
salesman
buffer

Fucking weasels. It won't work here :laugh:

they r fucking morons.

IML Gear Cream!
great job admin..i think we also need to add scamm members on that list,so sponsors will be protected!
maybe post some thread where sponsors can post names of members who are scammers!

big true

leancutt =:banned:

salesman =:banned:

buffer = :banned:

I ... agree ... with World Pharma.

:thinking:

Is this the sign of the apocalypse?

I thing lately most of online sources are sending products and most of them UG.
UG products can be done form 2$ per 10 ml to 10$ per 10 ml vial, depends how must they buy powders from china for.
Important question is, what have you actually received. My advise is, give it lab tested on local pharmaceutical university and you will see.
Note that most of people on this boards are just kids that have no job and are somebodies reps,so you can not trust them.

Thanks for the info. Im thinking the same tning about "euroking". Cant get e reply from these people!

That's some funny shit 2 guys back to back with 1 post saying there legit. Na that don't seem suspicious!!! Lol

Thanks for the info. Im thinking the same tning about "euroking". Cant get e reply from these people!

Never done business with EK, but they're most certainly a legit operation.

Back