• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Primo Solo?

tdhmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any body ever run Primoblan on it's own i.e w/o test?

Anybody have any thoughts on running Primo on its own?

I know it's generally considered a mild AS but I am thinking for a 40 year old male who has only run PH's prior.

Stats:
6'2"
40yrs
BF around 17%

Thanks

What is your thought process for wanting to do this ? What gains are u hoping for?

Primo is mostly advantageous with low body fat to elicit a hardened granite look. Gains are slow and steady with this compound.

Primo is also often faked and expensive.

U would be better off with low dose of test and primo IMHO.

I can't lie, back in the day I ran primo alone as a bridge between cycles. Can't remember how long I was on but really didn't get anything out of it. Nowadays I would have to agree with Tinyshrek and only run test alone.

Thanks for your reply.

thought process: to avoid excessive aromatization. I am sensitive to it, bloat, hairloss etc. Taking avodart and or prop seems counter to the whole point of AAS because of the blocking of dht.

BUT I may have to take them with any AAS since I am sensitive to sides.

RE: faked I believe I have a pretty reliable source but how can u tell?

Thanks for your reply.

thought process: to avoid excessive aromatization. I am sensitive to it, bloat, hairloss etc. Taking avodart and or prop seems counter to the whole point of AAS because of the blocking of dht.

BUT I may have to take them with any AAS since I am sensitive to sides.

RE: faked I believe I have a pretty reliable source but how can u tell?

Primo is a DHT and will knock your hair out faster than test alone.

200mg test with a high dose primo (800mg-1g) is fine.

if you are looking for a little push the primo is good, my friend takes two amps a week only i think for about 10 weeks ( not sure) and he does that twice a year, he is older that you and in great shape, no pct nothing with that. he recently stopped primo due to the fact that he cannot anymore guarantee if it is real,
i had a pretty good idea about primo myself coz i helped him many times in researching about the authenticity of the product, there were many clues to look for ....we get the bayer primo from turkey directly from the pharmacy.however right now the fakes are so good that it is almost impossible to know unless you test it in a lab, you cannot even trust pharmacies.

No reason not to run 200mg of test a week at least, really I'd do more like 4-500 and a good dose of primo. As far as actually building muscle primo won't do a whole lot, so I think you would still get most of the benefits unique to primo at a slightly lower dose, and let test make up for the anabolism/strength gains etc. It's cheap and you will keep your libido, at this dose water retention should be a complete non-issue. Bp, acne, gyno etc. should also not be of much concern. I would still run an AI though. Also I've heard its not uncommon for labs to underdose primo and add some test E/C. So you still feel something from it and it costs them wayy less. So its possible you will be taking more test than you had planned. I think .25mg adex EOD would probably be enough, maybe up it to .5 if estro sides present themselves.

IML Gear Cream!
Primo will make your hair fall out quick and make your prostate swell if used in large doses. Your best off with low dose test and some var.

But I have read it does not aromatize in the bod. Cant be DHT and not aromatize....

aromatization is the process of converting testosterone (or a derivative) to estrogen.

I believe primo is susceptible to 5AR conversion to DHT which causes hair loss.

if you are looking for a little push the primo is good, my friend takes two amps a week only i think for about 10 weeks ( not sure) and he does that twice a year, he is older that you and in great shape, no pct nothing with that. he recently stopped primo due to the fact that he cannot anymore guarantee if it is real,
i had a pretty good idea about primo myself coz i helped him many times in researching about the authenticity of the product, there were many clues to look for ....we get the bayer primo from turkey directly from the pharmacy.however right now the fakes are so good that it is almost impossible to know unless you test it in a lab, you cannot even trust pharmacies.

^^DO NOT TAKE THIS ADVICE.

This person has never done a cycle. That is all.

Negged for being natty.

Last edited:
But I have read it does not aromatize in the bod. Cant be DHT and not aromatize....
DHT does not aromatize!!! and most DHT based (or similar in structure) do not aromatize.. they are generally not very supressive either....

I can't lie, back in the day I ran primo alone as a bridge between cycles. Can't remember how long I was on but really didn't get anything out of it. Nowadays I would have to agree with Tinyshrek and only run test alone.
this^^^^ is true... but the 'back in the day' part is what is the stickler... back in the day, you probably could make pretty decent gains with 'stronger' aas, and now that you have used them a bit, primo probably feels very weak... primo e feels weak to me, unless stacked, and used in fairly(very) large doses...

being that this gentleman is much older, and(sounds like) he hasn't used aas, so even something considered 'weak' by many(including me) will probably give him the little boost he is looking for.. and won't effect his endogenous test and will be much lighter on sides than most things... so IMO, he is looking in the right direction as far as his choice of aas to try... but, as most have stated, better have a good source(because it is PRICEY, and is OFTEN faked!!!)

that being said, I agree with nearly everyone's suggestion at just using test... except judging by OP post, it doesn't sound like he is trying to get huge, just wants a little boost with minimal sides and minimal suppression(especially since he probably does not have too much T running through his body anyway)...

OP, regardless if you only use primo.. do pct.... pct may well give you the extra 'edge' you are looking for in addition to the primo giving you the edge...

good luck bro, there's a lot of good advice in this thread... think about it, research it, keep asking questions if you need to, before you take the plunge...

i had a question.. i am 26 years old about to be 27. 6 foot about 188 pounds. even through my hardest workout and training i would see strength gains arms legs and chest would get bigger. however could never get rid of the flabbyness in the stomach area and chest it wouldnt be hard when you touch them even flexing. i was looking to do primobolan to take care of that problem beacuse i have been reading it would get me more cut than big. i dont mind not getting much bigger i just want the definitiion more. what do you suggest? my body fat at my best level was probably 14 percent and i would get it down to that before i start the cycle. right now maybe a little more as i just came from a 2month vacation. also i want something with less amount of side effects. what type of dosage should i use and is primo the right substance? i also dont want to loose my hair.. just need a little boost in gaining a little mass and hardening up.

Back