• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

PH/DS during a cruise?

heartofalion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm just about to go into cruise at 200-250 Test En EW, after a low Test, high Tren, moderate Deca, moderate Masteron blast for 16 weeks.

I got my hands on an X-Tren clone and a Phera clone (supposed to be, anyway). The way they are presented could be interpreted as not being the real thing, or it could just be a decently hidden scheme.

I normally wouldn't include anything but Test in my cruise, but I really need to find out if these 2 products are legit ASAP, so I can stockpile em, as they are probably 1 run and out. Yes, I know they're both categorized as AAS now, but that apparently hasn't stopped a company from popping up with a couple of clones being sold right now at legit online shops.

Anyone see a problem with running either or both of these in my cruise? I've done both previously, so I am pretty certain I'll be able to tell if they're legit, but if my 16 week blast means I'm not gonna have any gains from these in my cruise, then it'd be a waste. I'm also running Ipamorelin and CJC-1295 in my cruise, already started.

Just use the test and let your body heal up some. Get some bloodwork done before throwing more toxins into your body. It's a marathon not a sprint.

Don't bother using them during the cruise, your just gonna fuck up your next blast and get minimal gains from them. XYZ was point on think about long term results, not short term.

Back