• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MLG Test E

using now with his tren e and loving it!!! raw bench with the slow down and pause and press is up to 395!!! only 5 weeks in!

bro you will not be disappointed!! best prices and gear is gtg :winkfinger:

The test e is good, I switched midcycle from another source to MLG and I could definitely tell the difference. It was kind of crazy. The MLG test is definitely good stuff.

Good to know! Just placed an order, if all is good then more will follow.

Just started MLG's prop and tren exactly one week ago, and it's absolutely awesome. I'm already feeling the sweats. I'm prone to headaches while on AAS, and I'm getting that every morning before hydrating in ample measure.

I used MLG's Test E and dbol in my last cycle. My labs were off the chart. The stuff is legit for certain and I'll vouch for MLG any day of the week. In fact, I'm picking up some more treats from them next weekend.

i can vouch for mlg dbols, test cyp and tren e. i can also vouch for him being one of the most stand up guys around. cant explain why but he is just a good guy.

some of the fastest shipping i have ever seen. and the products are great.

some of the fastest shipping i have ever seen. and the products are great.

This. Place an order, make yourself a cup of coffee, then check your mailbox.

Enjoy. :coffee:

guess i should stock up on his tren E while hes still around

He's been around for quite some time in one capacity or another. The Lucky 7 catastrofuck effectively poisoned the well for domestic sources, but make no mistake: MLG is here to stay. Despite what certain reps would like the community to believe, with their unsubstantiated assertions that "domestic" is somehow synonymous with "soon to be ramrodded in the ass by LE."

I've never tried their tren e, but their ace is some sick shit. I start Summer quarter in a couple weeks, and I'm definitely not looking forward to sweating like a goddamn pig in that crowded lecture hall. Worth it for sure, though.

Just got the list today. Some damn good prices for sure. Will have to check them out soon.

IML Gear Cream!
No TA Talk! I edited your post. Next time I will have to close your account.

banstickzr8.jpg

Go to this site for TDs

Back