• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Crazy response from mass PM in my inbox.

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Mass PM's get sent out and I get some friendly PM's back but tonight I get some bat shit crazy PM in my inbox. Not sure what this raving lunitic is going on about but I'm guessing he got some bad messican gear or injected it anally. Not really sure but here is our exchange so far.

heavyiron said:
manibal said:
heavyiron said:
ASF ~ Off-shore and 100% secure!

JOIN NOW ~ Anabolic Steroid Forums

*Note: this ASF is not affiliated with IronMagazine.
Please Tell. Me how mex has affected YOU? WE'LL ME he cheating me. SO you removed him as sponsored site! .we will. Be considering what
Were to start! FB TWITTER? NOW I ASK YOU HOW HAS MEX AFFECTED YOU

I don't shoot dirty mexican gear.

Is he threatening me? Some jibberish about FB and twitter???

Lmao sounds like dude smoked some meth before writing that

Sounds gtg!

I think he is asking u to anally rape him.

Drunk heavy=good lulz

IML Gear Cream!
I have only drank one beer.....number two coming up....

Freaking bath salts Heavy. He got a hold of bed bath and beyond instead of Victoria secret. Novice user. :rolleyes: lol.

I'm disappointed, you've had plenty of time to pound 5 so far.

If I drink too much I fall asleep....I'm a light weight.

Yeah, you are pretty old.

A bit of a water problem, stop any other aas other than test c especially tren. It's not becoming of your physic. cardio, Stop It. No more cardio except a little only if resistance cardio, talking resistance as almost hard to push stairmaster down. MORE carbs without a doubt. No orals at all. No powders, only whole foods. Anything else you might be injecting or other wise ,stop it. The water problem is genetical, and nothing can change it. You will look so incredible if you follow this advice. From looks of it you are not using rhgh and if you can that would be the only thing to add, but as we all know real gh is not practicle to obtain. Please don't be mad at me. Oh yeah, the issue is that message you got is from a drunk mexi. I imagine you think I'm drunk to, or so you might have thought to say it. Actually, you are my favorite person on this forum I feel.

manibial = needsroids

you guys are being trolled by a retard.
I say ban him before he does summin stupid(er)

Last edited:
^^^ HAHA TRANSLATED:wacko: ^^^ PUT HIM TO SLEEP BEFORE HE KILLS HIMSELF

manibial = needsroids

you guys are being trolled by a retard.
I say ban him before he does summin stupid(er)

No banning. Fellas like this are a gold mine! :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
very fair point lol

Is he threatening me? Some jibberish about FB and twitter???

Don't believe he's threatening you, but he probably could use...

e-4-d.jpg

According to my experience with Messicans and Puerto Ricans and Nigger Kikes..

My conclusion on what he was "trying" to say is as follows V

(Translation) I will make a facebook/twitter account to let everyone know how bad their Gear is"

And he was asking (this is obvious) how you liked the Gear (of course he's assuming you've tried it)

Now, if you want me to Rape this guy (Thank you Merlin, I do love men) It'll be my Pleasure :analsex:

that broken english is like WP's writing style, you think they are the same person?

Back