Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

MLG Test E + ManPower AI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

MLG Test E + ManPower AI

Week 3-4 into MLG's Test E at 500mg/week + 30mg superdrol/day + 0.5mg ManPowers Adex EOD:
    SGPT (ALT): 628 (9-60 U/L)
    SGOT (AST): 189 (10-40 U/L)
    Testosterone, Total: 1706 (250-1100 ng/dL)
    Testosterone, Bioavailable: 1575.0 (110-575 ng/dL)
    Testosterone, Free: 898 (46-224.0 pg/mL)
    Androstenedione: 236 (50-220 ng/dL)
    SHBG: 3 (10-50 nmol/L)
    Estradiol: 58 (<39 pg/mL)
    DHEA Sulfate: 167 (110-510 mcg/dL)
    Total Cholesterol- 149 (125-200mg/dL)
    HDL- 26 (>40mg/dL)
    LDL- 114 (<130 mg/dL)

Week 6 into MLG's Test E at 500mg/week + 2.5mg ManPowers Letro ED:
    SGPT (ALT): 92 (9-60 U/L)
    SGOT (AST): 33 (10-40 U/L)
    Bilirubin, Total: 0.6 (0.2-1.2 mg/dL)
    Testosterone, Total: 2287 (250-1100 ng/dL)
    Testosterone, Bioavailable: 1407 (110-575 ng/dL)
    Testosterone, Free: 765 (46-224.0 pg/mL)
    Androstenedione: 189 (50-220 ng/dL)
    17 HydroxyProgesterone: 10 (32-307 ng/dL)
    SHBG: 21 (10-50 nmol/L)
    Estradiol: 53 (<39 pg/mL)
    FSH: <0.7 (1.6-8.0 mIU/mL)
    LH: <0.2 (1.5-9.4 mIU/mL)
    DHEA Sulfate: 165 (110-510 mcg/dL)
    Total Cholesterol- 96 (125-200mg/dL)
    HDL- 40 (>40mg/dL)
    LDL- 50 (<130 mg/dL)

What do you guys think? For reference, my E measured 3 times off cycle was 46, 46, then 16 (surprised) right before this cycle. E while on a designer steroid with no AI was 111. It looks like MLG's Test is good to go but what about ManPower's AI? ~55 both times which is about half of what it was with no AI on a designer steroid cycle but then again it's hard to believe 2.5mg of letro ED would have levels around the same as 0.5mg adex EOD. Maybe his adex is a little underdosed and the letro is really underdosed or something?

Rep Points

thanks for posting labs i'm on mlg test e right now just finishing 3rd week and feeling good. looks like your ai is bunk or underdosed. why not try some fomeron?

Rep Points

sooo its safe to say manpower ai's are garbage

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mkpaint View Post
    thanks for posting labs i'm on mlg test e right now just finishing 3rd week and feeling good. looks like your ai is bunk or underdosed. why not try some fomeron?
    I haven't really looked into it, or heard much at all about it to be honest. I am considering switching over to ResearchStop because it seems MP has had numerous issues regarding their AI's. Still though it seems like maybe it's doing something considering I'm on 500mg TE/week and when I was just on a designer steroid ("Monster Plexx") it was 111 within 6 days of starting (and no AI). But again the fact that its so close with 0.5mg adex EOD and 2.5mg Letro ED seems very odd. I'm back on the adex for this last week of cycle dosing it at 1mg ED

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by persianprince23 View Post
    sooo its safe to say manpower ai's are garbage
    There definitely seem to be some issues with his AI's based on the blood work I've seen. Around what do you think E should have been given those doses?

Also, after my designer steroid cycle I did nolva at 40/40/20/10 followed by 2 weeks of the same adex at 0.25mg EOD. At the end of those final 2 weeks I had blood work done and Test came back at 800, E at 46 and FSH and LH through the roof. I thought that was proof at the time that the adex was legit, but maybe it was a residual effect from the nolva? I really don't know but was off any nolva for 2 weeks at that point so assumed it was the adex.

Rep Points

Looks like your test is underdosed too bro. 500mg a week you should be into the 2500 range.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

You aren't that far out of range on your estro right? That's a range the average person, who is not on a cycle, you need a little estro in you while cycling. Am I right or totally off? Still trying to understand this. I think people are set on keeping their estro in normal range, but what is your estro when not using an AI on a similar cycle? I think Heavy said a good AI will cut your estro in half, but that is the only way to tell how well your AI is actually working.

CURRENT SALE IS ON

Rep Points

Disreguard my post I read the Testosterone Bioavailable not Total.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    You aren't that far out of range on your estro right? That's a range the average person, who is not on a cycle, you need a little estro in you while cycling. Am I right or totally off? Still trying to understand this. I think people are set on keeping their estro in normal range, but what is your estro when not using an AI on a similar cycle? I think Heavy said a good AI will cut your estro in half, but that is the only way to tell how well your AI is actually working.
    He's also running a very low dose of the Arimidex, so that may not be bunk. The letro is def. bunk, at that dosage he should be close to 0!

Rep Points

this would be a good ? for heavy or exphys88

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    I have wondered the same thing. I have seen an advanced lifter say that all AI's really only cut estrogen by about 50% and as you can see my E is exactly 50% of what it was 6 days into my designer steroid cycle during which I used no AI. Having said that, I have seen peoples blood work having T in the 4000's while E is as low as 15 so that makes me think you can have E that low with a legit AI. This is only my 2nd cycle (first legit cycle) so I have never had blood work done with a similar cycle with no AI, and would be scared to do so to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye Fan View Post
    Looks like your test is underdosed too bro. 500mg a week you should be into the 2500 range.
    Considering it's UG I wouldn't be surprised, but in my 2nd blood test when Test E would have built up to its highest point it's pretty close to that

He's also running a very low dose of the Arimidex, so that may not be bunk. The letro is def. bunk, at that dosage he should be close to 0!
    Thats what I'm thinking, maybe the Adex is good but the letro is bunk. But then again if E is "down" to 53 on there maybe it's just really underdosed? I don't know. But am back on the adex at 1mg ED for now

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pumped340 View Post
    After my designer steroid cycle I did nolva at 40/40/20/10 followed by 2 weeks of the same adex at 0.25mg EOD. At the end of those final 2 weeks I had blood work done and Test came back at 800, E at 46 and FSH and LH through the roof. I thought that was proof at the time that the adex was legit, but maybe it was a residual effect from the nolva? I really don't know but was off any nolva for 2 weeks at that point so assumed it was the adex.
    Also if anyone has thoughts on the above I'd be interested. I seemed to recover fine with my PCT after my DS cycle. A month after PCT my test was 516 (highest its ever been) and E was 16 (lowest its ever been). Maybe the nolva is good but the AI is bunk. Hopefully, considering I have PCT coming up in a week.

Rep Points

when was blood drawn? when was last inject?

Rep Points

Looks like the adex is underdosed and the letro is garbage since letro would have your lipids all over the place and your lipids seem to normalized while on letro..lol...

Plus that SD taxed your liver...
    ~bulldogz~

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FTW34 View Post
    when was blood drawn? when was last inject?
    Blood was drawn on friday morning both times I believe and last inject before each was 250mg TE tuesday night. AI dosed every day

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Looks like the adex is underdosed and the letro is garbage since letro would have your lipids all over the place and your lipids seem to normalized while on letro..lol...

I noticed in your other thread that you said dbol messed up your liver values even more than SD? I was hoping to try Dbol next cycle but now I don't know. What worries me more is the lipid values because from what I understand liver enzymes going back to normal have little residual effect but that lipid values being screwed up has a cumulative negative effect

ManPower sent me 2 more letros but I don't know if I should even bother with them. I mean 53 isn't terrible for E during a cycle but still.

Rep Points

what lab did ya use that gave you results over 1500 ?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rocker44 View Post
    what lab did ya use that gave you results over 1500 ?
    Quest Diagnostics

Rep Points

I noticed in your other thread that you said dbol messed up your liver values even more than SD? I was hoping to try Dbol next cycle but now I don't know. What worries me more is the lipid values because from what I understand liver enzymes going back to normal have little residual effect but that lipid values being screwed up has a cumulative negative effect

ManPower sent me 2 more letros but I don't know if I should even bother with them. I mean 53 isn't terrible for E during a cycle but still.
    I believe the guaiacol in the TNE I was taking while on cycle also messed with my liver values on top of the dbol...

A few years back I would take SD and phera and my liver values would be high but nothing like recently while on TNE and dbol...

If you eat clean enough your lipids should not be effect too much (unless you are taking letro), plus lipids also normalize after cycle if taken proper precautions
    ~bulldogz~

Rep Points

I believe the guaiacol in the TNE I was taking while on cycle also messed with my liver values on top of the dbol...

A few years back I would take SD and phera and my liver values would be high but nothing like recently while on TNE and dbol...

If you eat clean enough your lipids should not be effect too much (unless you are taking letro), plus lipids also normalize after cycle if taken proper precautions
    From what I understand though there is a cumulative effect with bad lipid values, but not so much with bad liver values. Either way I think I will try out the dbol and see how it works, but will probably give up superdrol even though I think it's a very solid addition results wise.

Rep Points

Quest Diagnostics
    did you use a online site to request labs for ya, if so what was it ?

Rep Points

Seems that manpowers aI's are junk. The caber and fat burners are definitely good to go.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Rep Points

well idk man if i take 1mg of the adex from mp it makes me so dry feeling i get this thirst thats unquenchable and i know the nolva from mp is legit cause wo i get bad gyno so idk damnitt
    IPDomestic- hasn't let me down yet! Adempt- legit and cheap and a great guy, easy to work w great job adempt

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rocker44 View Post
    did you use a online site to request labs for ya, if so what was it ?
    No I just went to an endocrinologist. Told him I was on DAA when he saw the results

Quote Originally Posted by Genetikfightr View Post
    Seems that manpowers aI's are junk. The caber and fat burners are definitely good to go.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    I hear good things about his caber, I took a low dose and think I may have felt something but its hard to know. His T3 and CEC stack are definitely legit. It's just the AI's I hear problems about, especially the aromasin. I have heard very little regarding his SERMs

Quote Originally Posted by antonoverlord View Post
    well idk man if i take 1mg of the adex from mp it makes me so dry feeling i get this thirst thats unquenchable and i know the nolva from mp is legit cause wo i get bad gyno so idk damnitt
    Yea I don't know either. I would think my estrogen would be higher if it was completely fake because I have seen people at 2-800 for E2 on a similar amount of Test as me. I have been taking 1mg/day these last few days, can't say I notice much of a difference, maybe a little drier but I don't know.

Rep Points

Anyone else notice, on the second test his total T was higher, but his free T went down? this is intresting. Anyone have any thoughts? i figured the higher ur total, the higher your free, this is obviously not the case, perhaps i should invest in proviron, from what i understand it raises ur free t substantially

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FTW34 View Post
    Anyone else notice, on the second test his total T was higher, but his free T went down? this is intresting. Anyone have any thoughts? i figured the higher ur total, the higher your free, this is obviously not the case, perhaps i should invest in proviron, from what i understand it raises ur free t substantially
    My theory is that it occured since I was on super-dmz for the 1st 4 weeks that was binding to the same places Test would bind, thus allowing more of the T to be free. When I got the 2nd blood test I was off the super-dmz for 2-3 weeks so I would think that made more space for the T to be bound.

Rep Points

Bingo!! I was reading down and like damn nobody mentioned the liver values ...bro your liver needs a break , those numbers are way to high . I would say A.I. is maybe under dosed but not bunk.
    "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude".
    Thomas Jefferson

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Least ur liver values dropped a lot on the second test. Also your t-bilirubin score is within range.
    What company did u use to get your labs?

Rep Points

We'll get a test following the actual protocol soon.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by gamma View Post
    Bingo!! I was reading down and like damn nobody mentioned the liver values ...bro your liver needs a break , those numbers are way to high . I would say A.I. is maybe under dosed but not bunk.
    Thats what I'm thinking/hoping so I can just up the AI dose. and yea maybe I should avoid SD in the future :\

Quote Originally Posted by keith1569 View Post
    Least ur liver values dropped a lot on the second test. Also your t-bilirubin score is within range.
    What company did u use to get your labs?
    I have heard people say as long as the liver goes back to normal in a reasonable time frame there is no lasting damage, but I don't know either way. Anyone know? I used Quest Diagnostics

Rep Points

That's correct get some liv 52 or on cycle support and liver juice and pound that some more. Up your ARimidex dosage and retest in 10 days. The Letro is bunk don't waste ur time with it.