• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

blood test results -kalpa pharms test e

jodenem99

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello all, here are my test results from sat 06/23/12 .kalpa pharms test e 500 mg just finished 5 wks out of 12 wk cycle .test e only ,along with arimidex .05 eod .this is my first cycle . if those with more experience could give me some feedback ,how do these results look . thanks for your imput

Attachments

• blood test 2.jpg
    blood test 2.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 71
ur test capped at 1500, there is testosterone in ur kalpa. however you should have followed the protocol, and did a inject 7 days prior to blood draw and the proper dosage. to see how potent and accurately dosed ur test was.....ur estrogen is a little high but not bad, start taking 1mg eod, or 5.e.d. ur choice. What brand Adex were you using?

There is test in it. I'm sure you meant .5 mg EOD, I would bump it up to .5 Ed though. Unless you want to run just 300 mg/week you did the best you can to determine if it's bunk and it's definitely not bunk.

Back