• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Var cycle, question about timing.

jimschrute

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey all,

On my first cycle of Var (never done anything before) @ 50 mg per day - about 5 1/2 weeks now. Seen some muscle gains, but I initially took it to help with cutting, but due to an injury haven't been doing any cardio. I should be healed and ready to cut in about a week or week and a half. I had planned to do an 8 week cycle. I have experienced zero side effects.

My question is this - should I stop my cycle at 8 weeks, as I had normally planned, or maybe do a 16-week cycle? What harm would come doing a cycle that long, even @ 50 mg as I am currently doing?

Thanks in advance.

prob should not go more than 8 weeks on an oral bro..

If you are only running var, you have not read enough to be running any gear at all.

var on it's own isn't the worst thing you can do. test may always be best, but it's not always essential. Var is pretty mild but i still wouldn't like to run it for more than 8 weeks, not just because of the potential liver issues but even 50mg will shut you down and that will catch up to you eventually.

Back