• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Formeron and APE

5thou

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am almost through my first bottle of APE and I have really liked the product. My question is can I stack APE with Formeron??? Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,

not familiar with APE but Formeron is great stuff. You won't be disappointed with it.

I bought my first bottle last night. I have read tons of good stuff on it and can't wait to try it. Hope I see some good results.

Strength a little yes
mass not likely.
Its primarily an AI which reduces estrogen levels and promotes an increase in test levels. You may actually LOSE some weight.
I do, but youll look better, drier and harder.
Its not a mass drug by any means but neither is the stuff your taking currently.

Your not going to get steroid like results without steroids.

If you want to get bigger....eat alot. 6 meals a day of chicken + rice or oatmeal + 2 oz almonds.
Take the formeron and the other stuff, train like an animal and eat like a horse and youll get bigger.
You dont even need steroids.

IML Gear Cream!
Question Brundel. If I was to get off the APE and start a cycle of Test/Anavar. Should I wait to use Formeron until I am done or use all 3 together?

Please shoot me a PM

I applied two pumps this AM and when I was driving to work I notied some crystal/powder that was left on my forearms. Does this mean I am not getting all of the product or is this normal?

yea, its normal. i rub a couple squirts hand sanitizer on it when i see the crystals.

I applied two pumps this AM and when I was driving to work I notied some crystal/powder that was left on my forearms. Does this mean I am not getting all of the product or is this normal?

Totally normal.
Only a certain % will get through. We have compensated for this by making the mg/ml high.

Boy oh boy I think it is working. My joints are a little sore. Yesterday I did 2 pumps AM and 1 pump PM.

They feel pretty good. I was worried about doing chest this morning, but had a great lift. Did 225 for 31 times, then did 3 sets of 6 with 275. All in all I did 24 sets of chest exercise and felt great. If I start a Test/anavar cycle and use the Formeron during the run will Formeron be enough for PCT?? So far I really like this product!! I will start looking into the other products you have as well.

Thanks,

Brundel, I have been on 4 pumps for a few days and my joints are not sore. Do you think I should up it to 5 or 6 pumps a day. If so should I do it 2 pumps AM, 2 pumps after shower in the PM and 2 before bed??

I dont think aiming for sore joints is a good idea.
Keeping estrogen in the normal ranges is the goal.
Also youll want to get some clomid as well as the formeron for PCT.

I am trying to get some Clomid. I am pretty happy with the formeron.

Thanks,

Is formeron only recommended for use when estro would be too high? i.e. on cycle or can it be used off cycle as well when estro isnt a problem? will it lower estro too much if taken off cycle?

It can be used off cycle.
It is an AI which will lower estro and as a result elevate testosterone.
It is also a mild prohormone so you will get some anabolism and androgenic effects from it in a dose dependent manner.

Often the dose will be dictated by joint discomfort but not always.
Happens fast for some even on cycle.
Some people it never happens.

Back