How will it affect me in the long run?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie7990 View Post
    will you dumb that down a bit and explain it? and what sort of damage? and do you have any permanent damage
    Your body is increasing its testosterone production. If you take AAS before your testosterone production system is fully developed, you will be sending a signal to your body that says "WHOA, TESTOSTERONE OVERLOAD, STOP INCREASING PRODUCTION CAPACITY... WAIT..ACTUALLY, LOWER PRODUCTION CAPACITY!"

You will halt any testosterone production capacity increases in their tracks, lower them a bit, and the worst part: freeze them as a hard upper limit.

Wait 2 or 3 years until your body reaches its natural max production before starting AAs, otherwise you'll be lowering test production permanently.

Got it now?

Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

jung dumb and full of.....

Yeah bro don't do it. At least wait until your early 20's. Right now you are producing the most test your body will ever produce. When you introduce outside (exogenous) hormones into your body it stops your production of hormones. Your body is getting what it needs from an outside soruce so why would it waste the energy to make it? Recovery could be 100% fine but there is a chance that you will damage your body and it will never be the same. Test levels affect MUCH more than just muscle mass.

Think about it bro. It's not worth it.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie7990 View Post
    Hey everyone I know its not really a ?good? idea to be running steriods at my age, since i am only 19 but can somebody please tell me what harm it will do to my body in the long run? all i ever hear is that it would be retarded to run roids now but no one ever says why. i have recently got myself some 15mg dianabol from med tech and a box of nolvadex to run as a pct afterwards, however recently i have read up that nolvadex will kill my sex drive and at 19 i think that is the last thing on earth i want to happen. any sujestions? i was thinking of running 2 of the pills a day 1 am and 1 pm then maybe moving up to 3 ed and having 1 pre workout.

finaly what would happen to me if i ran the dbol at 30mg ed and didnt use a pct? just the last thing i want is a broken dick and i know a few people who have done it and been fine afterwards. id appreciate any advice.

thanks
    jamie
    Your stats?

You have not reached anything near your genetic potential!!!! how long have you been working out? how much do you know about diet? are you taking any NECESSARY meds(pain meds, that are necessary due to an injury/chronic condition, adhd meds, ssri's, etc)
    how much lean mass have you gained prior to using aas?
    how much have you learned about what you are putting into your body(how well have you researched aas, how to properly use them(this includes pct), what to expect from them, what side effects are possible due to them(and which ones are reversible, and which are not reversible)

I'm not gonna sit here and lecture you, because it is fairly obvious by your post that that will not change your choice(and I, nor anyone here, can make these personal decisions for you)... that being said... read through everything above I have written and you should be able to comprehend the reason why people are going to tell you it is not a good idea, or a good choice to use them now.... and if you don't comprehend the reason, that is all the more reason you shouldn't use them till you are a little more educated and responsible to not screw yourself up(either temporarily, or permanently) by taking them...

don't take that the wrong way... I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you realize on your own, why that answer should be apparent to you.... it's your decision, but make it an educated one....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The older you are the lower you levels will be as in test and gh.So thats when you want to include it.

senior memeber

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

man i wish i was jung again.big true god see all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

It will pretty much ruin sex for you man. Sounds really harsh but you'll be telling yourself that later if you do it. You will need to inject testosterone regularly for the rest of your life to have enjoyable sex if you mess around with that stuff now. It's not a joke dude this stuff is really serious.

Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Thats not always true bro. ^^

Let's not feed the kid scare tactics. Let's lay out the truth and let him decide. But that is a possibility.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

THE WAR PIG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

^Listen to this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Calves of Steel View Post
    It will pretty much ruin sex for you man. Sounds really harsh but you'll be telling yourself that later if you do it. You will need to inject testosterone regularly for the rest of your life to have enjoyable sex if you mess around with that stuff now. It's not a joke dude this stuff is really serious.
    Not true at all.

At 19 I was a young LCPL in the Corps, and overseas we abused gear. Basically walk into the pharmacy point to your arms make a muscle and the nice japanese or korean or.... whatever man would go get you a box and some needles. We would run "extremely" high doses by this forums standards and for longer periods without PCT as we didn't have a clue what that even was, hell don't think Clomid was even around back in the mid 90's, could be wrong, and at age 33 now have no adverse effects from back than that I've noticed.

NOW that being said, I am NOT advocating your use or anything of the sort. Just by your intial question makes me think that you need to do your own research and come to your own conclusions. Looking back maybe I was lucky, so do your researh and make your decision.

THE WAR PIG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

At 19 recovery should be easy for most without PCT. That is why you didn't have too many issues, at age 30.....different story.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    Your stats?

You have not reached anything near your genetic potential!!!! how long have you been working out? how much do you know about diet? are you taking any NECESSARY meds(pain meds, that are necessary due to an injury/chronic condition, adhd meds, ssri's, etc)
    how much lean mass have you gained prior to using aas?
    how much have you learned about what you are putting into your body(how well have you researched aas, how to properly use them(this includes pct), what to expect from them, what side effects are possible due to them(and which ones are reversible, and which are not reversible)

I'm not gonna sit here and lecture you, because it is fairly obvious by your post that that will not change your choice(and I, nor anyone here, can make these personal decisions for you)... that being said... read through everything above I have written and you should be able to comprehend the reason why people are going to tell you it is not a good idea, or a good choice to use them now.... and if you don't comprehend the reason, that is all the more reason you shouldn't use them till you are a little more educated and responsible to not screw yourself up(either temporarily, or permanently) by taking them...

don't take that the wrong way... I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to help you realize on your own, why that answer should be apparent to you.... it's your decision, but make it an educated one....
    Im 19 im walking about now at 70 kg, i have been training for 15 months now, and before starting training last year i was 54kg i am 5 ft 9 tall. my father and the rest of the men in my family are all skinny as hell so all what worries me is that my genetic potential will restrict me to staying tiny aswell. i cant give an exact diet but i eat 4-5 times a day, with 1-3 protien shakes depending how busy i am, i aim for between 100-150g of protien a day and i have no idea how many carbs but i do eat alot of them. Ill forget about the steriods for the next few years then, any suppliments you would advise taking in the mean time?