• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Next Bulking Cycle

mdn57

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What up? I'm gonna start ordering for my next bulking cycle and looking for some positives or negatives with my plans before I get ordering.

Current stats:
24 y/o
5'8"
195lbs
7%BF
6th cycle

Bulk cycle:
Test E 250mg
Deca 500mg
Dbol 50mg
Cabergoline .5 e3d

Week 1
Test E 1,000 mg
Deca 1,000 mg
Dbol 50mg ed
Week 2-6
Test E 500 mg
Deca 500mg
Dbol 50mg
Week 7-12
Test E 500mg
Deca 500mg
Week 13-14
Test E 500mg
Week 15-20
PCT

I recently had umbilical hernia surgery following my last cycle. It was about second week into PCT.Have to take 6-8 weeks off of lifting. It sucks!! So right now I am a bit out of shape. And plan on getting back in the gym soon as I can. Not going to start cycle until I get back to where I was. My last cycle I ran was Test E 750mg for 16 weeks, Equipoise 900 mg for 14 weeks. Dbol first 5 weeks, and Winstrol injectable last 6 weeks. I got really nice gains from that cycle and really enjoyed it. However having surgery right after it did not help my gains. As for PCT I did clomid 100/100/75/50 aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 starting 2 weeks after my last test injection. For some reason it took a while to raise my test back up. I was having problems getting a erection for a bout 3 weeks. So I am not sure if I waited to long to start PCT or what. I also took arimidex .5mg eod, throughout my cycle, as I am prone to gyno. I got just a tad bit of gyno from this cycle, but not as much as I have in previous cycles.

Questions I have about this cycle is most important: If I did not like the clomid and aromasin PCT, what are some better options?
Also I will be taking cabergoline to prevent deca dick while on cycle. Is .5mg every 3 days sufficient?
Should I stick with arimdex on this cycle again or should I try letrozole?
I would also like to throw some HCG in my cycle to keep my testis in shape.
Like I said I am in week 6 of my recovery from herina surgery, I do not plan on start another cycle for a least 2 more months. I just want to get a general idea of my cycle so I can go ahead and get everything in.
Any questions or input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance..

Pictures of 7% BF would be cool.

Attachments

• 7%.JPG
    7%.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG-20120608-WA0000-1.JPG
    IMG-20120608-WA0000-1.JPG
    10.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-20120606-WA0001-1 (1).JPG
    IMG-20120606-WA0001-1 (1).JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 31
how are you 5'8 195, you don't look that big no offense

What up? I'm gonna start ordering for my next bulking cycle and looking for some positives or negatives with my plans before I get ordering.

Current stats:
24 y/o
5'8"
195lbs
7%BF
6th cycle

Bulk cycle:
Test E 250mg
Deca 500mg
Dbol 50mg
Cabergoline .5 e3d

Week 1
Test E 1,000 mg
Deca 1,000 mg
Dbol 50mg ed
Week 2-6
Test E 500 mg
Deca 500mg
Dbol 50mg
Week 7-12
Test E 500mg
Deca 500mg
Week 13-14
Test E 500mg
Week 15-20
PCT

I recently had umbilical hernia surgery following my last cycle. It was about second week into PCT.Have to take 6-8 weeks off of lifting. It sucks!! So right now I am a bit out of shape. And plan on getting back in the gym soon as I can. Not going to start cycle until I get back to where I was. My last cycle I ran was Test E 750mg for 16 weeks, Equipoise 900 mg for 14 weeks. Dbol first 5 weeks, and Winstrol injectable last 6 weeks. I got really nice gains from that cycle and really enjoyed it. However having surgery right after it did not help my gains. As for PCT I did clomid 100/100/75/50 aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 starting 2 weeks after my last test injection. For some reason it took a while to raise my test back up. I was having problems getting a erection for a bout 3 weeks. So I am not sure if I waited to long to start PCT or what. I also took arimidex .5mg eod, throughout my cycle, as I am prone to gyno. I got just a tad bit of gyno from this cycle, but not as much as I have in previous cycles.

Questions I have about this cycle is most important: If I did not like the clomid and aromasin PCT, what are some better options? None really, these are proven to work.
Also I will be taking cabergoline to prevent deca dick while on cycle. Is .5mg every 3 days sufficient? For most, yes it should be.
Should I stick with arimdex on this cycle again or should I try letrozole? Try letro or aromasin. I would try the aromasin first.
I would also like to throw some HCG in my cycle to keep my testis in shape. 500ius twice a week.
Like I said I am in week 6 of my recovery from herina surgery, I do not plan on start another cycle for a least 2 more months. I just want to get a general idea of my cycle so I can go ahead and get everything in.
Any questions or input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance..

My responses in red.

I would also adjust the doses a little. 1g of deca is pure overkill in my opinion. Try something like this:

1g test
500mg deca
50mg Dbol

Every couple of weeks you're going to need to increase your calories. At the 8 week point I would also throw in an oral to help things move along.

My responses in red.

I would also adjust the doses a little. 1g of deca is pure overkill in my opinion. Try something like this:

1g test
500mg deca
50mg Dbol

Every couple of weeks you're going to need to increase your calories. At the 8 week point I would also throw in an oral to help things move along.

Thanks XYZ, for your response. A few more questions.
You said a 1g of test, is that just for front loading, or should I stick with that throughout the cycle. I also thought 1g of deca was a little much, but thought for loading purposes it would be okay. But I think I will stick to 500mg a week.
You said start an oral, around week 8. Should I be using another bulking oral, or should I go with winstrol to lean out a little. Or should around week 8, move test up to 750mg a week?

Thanks XYZ, for your response. A few more questions.
You said a 1g of test, is that just for front loading, or should I stick with that throughout the cycle. I also thought 1g of deca was a little much, but thought for loading purposes it would be okay. But I think I will stick to 500mg a week.
You said start an oral, around week 8. Should I be using another bulking oral, or should I go with winstrol to lean out a little. Or should around week 8, move test up to 750mg a week?

I didn't notice you were frontloading, either way 1g test and 500mg deca should be enough, you could even go lower, I like healthy doses.

If you're going to bulk why use winstrol, use the right tool for the job, in my opinion.

I would rec the same dose week1-end. not how you have it at 1g wk1
i mena teste per dose hits it peek (PER DOSE) in 2-3 days then halflife is about 7 days. no need to BLAST high dose then taper, does NOTHIGN but add sides. yoru stilll gonna have to wait a few weeks before you notice much..
just my op

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks guys once again. I think I have decided to go with aromasin and clomid again for PCT. Maybe though in a little Natty Test booster to help my sex drive. since that was the main cause last PCT. As far as what I am going to use on cycle to combat gyno I am still undecided. Might try aromasin, like XYZ stated. However if I do use aromasin would I use 12.5mg ed or eod?

I would use 12.5mg ED for the first two weeks and then drop it down to EOD after.

You're going to have to try it to see how you respond, you might need more or less, everyone is different.

Back