• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

theCaptn' Sfw and Saney MIA

REDDOG309

The People's choice
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I heard the head jew sent them away for sensitivity training.

It couldn't happen to 3 more insensitive dudes............ :mooh:

I thought they went on Tranny Vacation

are they all Jews? thats cool! My best friend is half Jewish half blaque!

by the looks of it they are in los angeles now..hope this helps

cuvqh.png

IML Gear Cream!
Busy filling vials with canola.

Saney is getting his lessons in how to ban a member for the right reasons and not because you can……...

I heard the head jew sent them away for sensitivity training.

I heard the self appointed mod sent them all for gender reassignment surgery so they could be more sensitive.

he is here, i just got another warning….

you guys should let them have their moments together, the 3 of them, hand in hand,

the one who has a smile but cannot sit down was in the middle!

jk :roflmao:

^^ thats not all that nice!

Whats with the new ghey names? Merlin, socrates, might as well just be Cinderella.

Saney is getting his lessons in how to ban a member for the right reasons and not because you can??...

FYI - You must have really upset him, because there is a thread up in the mod section where we're taking bets on how long it will take him to ban you. Right now the over / under is at 10 days. I took the under seeing that Rob and Heavyiron will be missing from the board at that time and this will slip through the cracks. The other mods are placing their bets as we speak, all I can tell you Azza is it's not looking good for you. Saney will come up with some way to finally ban you for good I'm afraid, sorry.

You might be able to save face by giving him a rusty trombone followed by a cleveland steamer.......just sayin'

Sany will win, bro.....too bad for you.

FYI - You must have really upset him, because there is a thread up in the mod section where we're taking bets on how long it will take him to ban you. Right now the over / under is at 10 days. I took the under seeing that Rob and Heavyiron will be missing from the board at that time and this will slip through the cracks. The other mods are placing their bets as we speak, all I can tell you Azza is it's not looking good for you. Saney will come up with some way to finally ban you for good I'm afraid, sorry.

You might be able to save face by giving him a rusty trombone followed by a cleveland steamer.......just sayin'

Sany will win, bro.....too bad for you.

^^^i wish i could use it as a signature

Im poolside bein ogled by chicks btwn the age of 12-70

And yes im on vacay

Bottle of white zin this morn 10 am. Been shitty/pissy since.

Wish capt and saney were here :daydream:

and probelby a few men too

And yes im on vacay

Shitty pissy.. WTF ?? My brother you need to go back to AA meetings, your going to wake up with one of those 70yo and puke ! :lol:

And yes im on vacay

..... :(

MIA you say ..

dfe58f88-7782-4ea0-abdb-55e8a03ce171

supp Jewlets? I am tanless, hairy and chubby . . pre-requisite for SuperModness :sorry:

Back