• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Adex and Aromasin together?...

dippa66

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If one blocks the receptors, and the other one kills the estrogen, why dont we take them together?

If one blocks the receptors, and the other one kills the estrogen, why dont we take them together?

Adex and Aromasin contribute to stop the rate of conversion of Estrogen in the body. Nolva doesnt stop the creation of Estrogen but blocks the Estrogen binding to the receptors.

They are both AI's. Add nolva if you wish

I thought adex was a receptor blocker but didnt reduce estrogen, but aromasin actually prevented the aromatising of estrogen, thereby reducing the amount of estregen..?

Are you confusing arimidex (ai) with nolva (serm)?

I thought adex was a receptor blocker but didnt reduce estrogen, but aromasin actually prevented the aromatising of estrogen, thereby reducing the amount of estregen..?

Supposedly (AI's) Adex reduces estrogen by about 50% and Aromasin reduces by about 80%.. Nolva and Clomid (serms) are estrogen receptor blockers....

You cant kill estrogen

Adex binds and disables aromatase enzymes... its not a SERM

Supposedly (AI's) Adex reduces estrogen by about 50% and Aromasin reduces by about 80%.. Nolva and Clomid (serms) are estrogen receptor blockers....

Adex and aromasin can both reduce e2 nearly 85%

sheesh

Adex does not "block" estrogen receptors. One (adex) temporarily binds the aromatase enzyme so it temporarily cannot act upon upon anything in order to produce estrogen, but the effect is temporary. Aromasin "kills" the enzyme completely, so the effect is lasting upon that particular enzyme.

I dont know why everyone doesnt just use aromasin.

IML Gear Cream!
im not exactly sure what suicidal inhibitors mean but is aromasin really that much better than adex. ive only used adex but now i have adex and aromasin on hand and am debating on what to use for my next cycle.

Back