Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

Aromasin vs Arimidex... which one while on TRT?

Love Black & Latin women

Rep Points

Aromasin vs Arimidex... which one while on TRT?

I am on TRT for life... right now I am prescribed 350mg Test Cyp/wk... I also use .5mg Adex 2 x week... and at the moment Im currently cycling with Anavar...... with all this said I have a question about AI's... Adex or Aromasin, which one to use? I have both available to me and cost is not an issue.... my dosing of Adex @ .5mg twice a week seems to be working fine but If I went with Aromasin what would be the ideal dose and would Aromasin be a better fit for long term indefinate use for TRT in my situation?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy33z View Post
    I am on TRT for life... right now I am prescribed 350mg Test Cyp/wk... I also use .5mg Adex 2 x week... and at the moment Im currently cycling with Anavar...... with all this said I have a question about AI's... Adex or Aromasin, which one to use? I have both available to me and cost is not an issue.... my dosing of Adex @ .5mg twice a week seems to be working fine but If I went with Aromasin what would be the ideal dose and would Aromasin be a better fit for long term indefinate use for TRT in my situation?
    please dont take this the wrong way.. i find your comments a bit disconcerting as this is a TRT board and you are using 350 mgs of testosterone per week! you are using Anavar as well and the kicker is you claiming to be using arimadex 2x per week which you say is working fine but you then ask about switching to Aromasin ? if something is working why would you want to change. your dosages are far from TRT and i cant see a reputable doctor prescribing what he prescribed you and claiming its for TRT..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dyna View Post
    please dont take this the wrong way.. i find your comments a bit disconcerting as this is a TRT board and you are using 350 mgs of testosterone per week! you are using Anavar as well and the kicker is you claiming to be using arimadex 2x per week which you say is working fine but you then ask about switching to Aromasin ? if something is working why would you want to change. your dosages are far from TRT and i cant see a reputable doctor prescribing what he prescribed you and claiming its for TRT..
    I agree. I would like to know what your e2 levels are on that much test with your adex dosage?
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Love Black & Latin women

Rep Points

Well, the reputable the doctor that I am seeing had me on 100mg cyp/wk for 6 months when I initially started 2 years ago but my test levels were only brought very low normal something along the lines of 400 between "350-1000" (i dont have the exact numbers from my blood work in front of me)... then the doctor bumped me up to 200mg cyp/wk for another 6 months and that brought me to 600 - 700 and we switched compounding pharmacies thinking maybe something was wrong with the initial compounding pharmacy's cyp product and evidently it wasnt cuz i had almost same levels.... next 6 months we bumped up to 300mg cyp/wk which brought me up to mid 800's.... now were at 350mg cyp/wk and my latest blood work got me up to 1050..... (just remember Im paraphrasing the numbers as I dont have my blood work in front of me but thats exactly how my progression went... as long as I am at the top of the range my doctor is fine with it as that was the aim from the very beginning....) as E2 goes, I dont remember the number range exactly but it was high "normal" but that is on only .5mg adex twice week... and thats what brings me to my AI question.... which is better for long term use and results Adex or Aromasin?

Rep Points

Well, the reputable the doctor that I am seeing had me on 100mg cyp/wk for 6 months when I initially started 2 years ago but my test levels were only brought very low normal something along the lines of 400 between "350-1000" (i dont have the exact numbers from my blood work in front of me)... then the doctor bumped me up to 200mg cyp/wk for another 6 months and that brought me to 600 - 700 and we switched compounding pharmacies thinking maybe something was wrong with the initial compounding pharmacy's cyp product and evidently it wasnt cuz i had almost same levels.... next 6 months we bumped up to 300mg cyp/wk which brought me up to mid 800's.... now were at 350mg cyp/wk and my latest blood work got me up to 1050..... (just remember Im paraphrasing the numbers as I dont have my blood work in front of me but thats exactly how my progression went... as long as I am at the top of the range my doctor is fine with it as that was the aim from the very beginning....) as E2 goes, I dont remember the number range exactly but it was high "normal" but that is on only .5mg adex twice week... and thats what brings me to my AI question.... which is better for long term use and results Adex or Aromasin?
    first question - age
    second quesion- do you notice hair loss at that dose?
    what were your free test levels at 200 mgs?
    your e2 is high because you are using too much test.. the 600-700 range is very good especially if you were tested just before your last shot. that means you are probably in the mid 800's most of the week and higher the next day. i would try the 200 mgs per week again. why cant your docot order test cyp from a true company opposed to a compounding pharmacy.? get the test cyp from watson.

Love Black & Latin women

Rep Points

first question - age
    second quesion- do you notice hair loss at that dose?
    what were your free test levels at 200 mgs?
    your e2 is high because you are using too much test.. the 600-700 range is very good especially if you were tested just before your last shot. that means you are probably in the mid 800's most of the week and higher the next day. i would try the 200 mgs per week again. why cant your docot order test cyp from a true company opposed to a compounding pharmacy.? get the test cyp from watson.
    I appreciate the feedback... I am 36..... I am going to dig up and grab my blood work and get some "actual" numbers back to you for your thoughts in a few.. .. TBH I dont know why my doc uses compounding pharmacies.... Where can I find information on Watson?

Rep Points

I appreciate the feedback... I am 36..... I am going to dig up and grab my blood work and get some "actual" numbers back to you for your thoughts in a few.. .. TBH I dont know why my doc uses compounding pharmacies.... Where can I find information on Watson?
    I would up your adex dosage to 3x a week if on high normal range. Theres no reason to change ai's at that low of a dosage. If it was causing high liver values a change would be in order, but at that low of a dosage you should be fine. Just get your test from costco.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I would up your adex dosage to 3x a week if on high normal range. Theres no reason to change ai's at that low of a dosage. If it was causing high liver values a change would be in order, but at that low of a dosage you should be fine. Just get your test from costco.
    have your doctor write a scrpt and go to a reguar pharmacy.

is 350mgs causing you hair loss? i am curious about that.
    why are you using TRT, were you a steroid user?

Love Black & Latin women

Rep Points

have your doctor write a scrpt and go to a reguar pharmacy.

is 350mgs causing you hair loss? i am curious about that.
    why are you using TRT, were you a steroid user?
    No, I was a "novice" part time steroid user using mainly oral Tbol and ocassional Test prop.... ran about 4 cycles previously over the last 5 years prior to starting TRT.... TRT was started mainly because of my job.. I cant get into details of what I do but it involves alot of sleep deprivation and traveling so my hormones took a beating which was documented over a 4 year period leading to TRT after I had my last child a few years ago....

I have not experienced any hairloss and I dont use rogaine or propecia or anything to combat potential hairloss.. I also had no problems with acne or oily skin... the only side effect that I have had being on TRT is that my chest and stomach hair grow faster but its not bad at all ( I shave my chest about once a week)...

Love Black & Latin women

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoe65 View Post
    I would up your adex dosage to 3x a week if on high normal range. Theres no reason to change ai's at that low of a dosage. If it was causing high liver values a change would be in order, but at that low of a dosage you should be fine.
    Wouldnt Aromasin be more effective and safer over Adex in regards to lipid profiles in the long term?

Rep Points

Aromasin has a short half life so you would need to take it everyday. Liquidex would be better for TRT although I believe it it worse for the lipids.