• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Osta Rx + Test? High dose Osta?

Calves of Steel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been doing some thinking about osta rx. I used it in PCT a few months ago and really liked it. 3 caps a day felt like I was still on cycle, except that instead of getting bigger I was staying the same and getting stronger...perfect for PCT. Now I'm thinking of adding it into a cycle with test. If a SARM works on a receptors the way a SERM works on e receptors, it should counteract some of the androgenic effects of test, and still exert some muscle building effect. I am considering just running this along with my cycle. Maybe 750 test and 3 caps of osta a day (20mg a day total) or upping to 4 or 5 caps (~27 or 35mg a day) since 3 had no negative sides from what I remember. Anyone try ostarine at a high dose or alongside test? I'm 6'0 230, 13% bf, 5 cycles past experience.

I'm not familiar enough with the science of SARMs to accurately foresee how large doses of AAS will interact with Ostarine. That said, my general thought process while reading your post was as follows:

• SERMs have been applied in medicine for over 50 years, while SARMs are still very young, and have yet to actually advance beyond clinical trials, and into the marketplace.

• That doesn't mean Ostarine isn't safe (virtually all clinical trials and user reports indicate it is). It does, however, mean that we don't have the preponderance of research and case studies necessary to accurately predict what type of anabolism should be expected from SARMs under real world circumstances, or how this drug will interact with various other substances.

• It's even less reasonable to expect accuracy in these predictions when the user is cycling AAS, thus using superhuman doses of a substance that acts on the very same androgen receptors as the SARM.

• Now factor into consideration that you'll be using 20mg of Ostarine, a dose between 600% and 2000% higher than that which was administered and observed under medical supervision in the only recorded drug trials. This complicates the whole issue even further.

So while it's safe to say Ostarine would be beneficial to LBM composition while off cycle, I doubt anyone can say with certainty how it would interact with AAS and what that means in all practicality. To be fair, it also hasn't been established with a substantial level of evidence-supported confidence that Ostarine does not suppress the HPTA when used at the tremendous doses bodybuilders are using. So not only might it be unwise to use while on cycle, it may be detrimental to a PCT regimen. MAYBE. We don't know.

If anyone has additional information to share, I'm open to feedback.

Thanks for the reply, man. I am thinking of experimenting with it since I really liked it before. Really does feel like a shot in the dark though.

Back