• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

heavyiron

R.I.P Zyzz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
def mirin ur aesthetics, brah.

When you annoy IM members........you get "NEGGED"................... :paddle:

I'm the next Zyzz

unleash the sickcunt, bro.

I have no respect for you fagot !!

Attachments

• 231106_1840951669062_1398660069_31913891_107087_n.jpg
    231106_1840951669062_1398660069_31913891_107087_n.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 45
Thats what I'm talking about! Unleash that shit, brah.
Bunch of lazy cunts.

IML Gear Cream!
its all good, brah. I'm not a hater. its ok to miri other peoples physiques. no homo. takes dedication.

Well it's finally happened. This board has turned into fucking bodybuilding.com, nice. I came here better than 3 year's ago to get away from that shit and now, this once great board, has cloned that piece of shit.

Fucking disgusting.

r.i.p zyzz=theCaptn's gimmick

Well it's finally happened. This board has turned into fucking bodybuilding.com, nice. I came here better than 3 year's ago to get away from that shit and now, this once great board, has cloned that piece of shit.

Fucking disgusting.

I agree. This site has taken a turn for the worse over the past couple of months. Fucktards like the OP ruin what little integrity this site had left. Instead of just banning bitches like the OP, the Mods encourage this shit. He has started 3 threads (all useless) within 3 hours of eachother. As soon as trolls like him, and CHJ's and eddie, etc. show up, just ban them immediately. When they come back, ban them again. Shit's simple.

op dont fuck with retlaw, he might be a redneck but he would fuck your ass in AG.

I agree. This site has taken a turn for the worse over the past couple of months. Fucktards like the OP ruin what little integrity this site had left. Instead of just banning bitches like the OP, the Mods encourage this shit. He has started 3 threads (all useless) within 3 hours of eachother. As soon as trolls like him, and CHJ's and eddie, etc. show up, just ban them immediately. When they come back, ban them again. Shit's simple.

Can't keep me out your mouth can ya ?

gay-blowjob-tios-001.jpg

IML Gear Cream!

Fucking disgusting.
Load up 3cc's of test C and pin it ASAP. It will make your boo boo better....

I honestly don't know how men go through life not being on excessive Testosterone....

Fucking disgusting.

People are going to start using cell tech and riding bicycles

Fucking disgusting.

Wipe your tears son and get those estrogen levels checked out, last I checked this is still a body building site.

germany-fan-crying-gif.gif

Back