Alldaychemist?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Alldaychemist?

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    Alldaychemist?

    Anyone ever test there AI's or Clomid and Nolva with good results?

  2. #2
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    I was running their aromasin at 25 mg/day while on test and dbol and my estradiol was 174. It was natco aromasin and the label was put on upside down. Supposedly human grade.

  3. #3
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    566559152


    They scammed my credit card. I will never use these fucks again and I bring this up in every thread where I see them mentioned.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  4. #4
    Love Black & Latin women


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    75

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -605280

    Quote Originally Posted by SloppyJ View Post
    They scammed my credit card. I will never use these fucks again and I bring this up in every thread where I see them mentioned.
    It wasnt Alldaychemist that scammed your credit card bro... they had gotten hacked awhile back and bunch of peeps had unauthorized charges, etc... I have been using them exclusively for over 5 years and I have never had a problem ever... In fact, once a huge order I had made had gotten delayed or lost in shipment and I contacted them and they reshipped a new order with no hassle and then about a week after I received the replacement shipment I received the original shipment... go figure.... I love that site, never been done wrong... the viagra and cialis is the real deal and cheap as hell and the arimidex that I run from them always kept my e2 in check when getting blood done.... I have the Aromasin that was mentioned earlier and am debating on giving it a go.... oh yeah, a buddy of mine had a sever gyno flare up and I gave him some of the nolva and letro from Alldaychemist and it cleared that shit right up... It is all Human grade that they sell.... patent laws for some reason arent enforced in India where Alldaychemist is and they are able to knock off generics for pennies on the dollar that are just as good as the name brands....

  5. #5
    Love Black & Latin women


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    75

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -605280

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    I was running their aromasin at 25 mg/day while on test and dbol and my estradiol was 174. It was natco aromasin and the label was put on upside down. Supposedly human grade.

    Natco Pharma

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    7224984

    Ya i think there aromasin's legit just haven't gotten blood to prove it. I say this because my first cycle ever I didn't use a AI and my nipples were hurting real bad. Ever since I have used there aromasin and never had a problem!

  7. #7
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy33z View Post
    Yeah, I'm still skeptical. What kind of human grade packaging puts labels on upside down?

  8. #8
    Love Black & Latin women


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    75

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    -605280

    Quote Originally Posted by exphys88 View Post
    Yeah, I'm still skeptical. What kind of human grade packaging puts labels on upside down?
    Im sure it happens (label mistakes) every now and then with every manufacturer... the important thing to make sure is that the security on the packaging is correct... I just opened a Natcho Aromasin bottle earlier and they had a security twist seal and then a super tight tight plastic plug/stopper wedged in the bottle that I needed a pair of pliers to pull off.... Also the box serial numbers were sealed and all matched the bottle numbers....

  9. #9
    Registered User
    exphys88's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Summit
    Posts
    5,208

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    500743731


    I had no safety packaging on mine.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    HereToStudy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,325

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    18562577

    Have used them for multiple ancillaries. SERMS brought me to recovery every time. hCG kept me going through cycles (They stopped carrying). UDCA has maintained in range liver values while on methyls. They are GTG imo.
    Moderator at
    www.SwoleSource.com

  11. #11
    Swollen Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    SloppyJ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    7,134

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    566559152


    I'll still take my chances somewhere else.
    Like people about as much as they like me. Never found a way to say fuck you politely.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    5,816

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    11
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    when you order int. all you have to do is call your cc company before hand and tell them to only authorize the one purchase for a set amount. This way it will block any other charges. Ive only used ADC once for an hcg purchase and they were gtg for me.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    njc's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Illinois
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,898

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    226437688


    The Clomid I am using from Alldaychemist is the best Ive ever used; speaking from a standpoint based solely upon how I FEEL right now 2 weeks into PCT. I have some libido and no erection problems and my energy is at a respectable level. I have no objective evidence to offer; but I know how I feel.

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east
    Posts
    1,572

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    151873183


    Quote Originally Posted by njc View Post
    The Clomid I am using from Alldaychemist is the best Ive ever used; speaking from a standpoint based solely upon how I FEEL right now 2 weeks into PCT. I have some libido and no erection problems and my energy is at a respectable level. I have no objective evidence to offer; but I know how I feel.
    Same goes for me. Felt like i never got shut down while on their clomid. With that being said, they are a terrible shady company that sells your credit card and contact info to theives

    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

  15. #15
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east
    Posts
    1,572

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    151873183


    Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy33z View Post
    It wasnt Alldaychemist that scammed your credit card bro... they had gotten hacked awhile back and bunch of peeps had unauthorized charges, etc... I have been using them exclusively for over 5 years and I have never had a problem ever... In fact, once a huge order I had made had gotten delayed or lost in shipment and I contacted them and they reshipped a new order with no hassle and then about a week after I received the replacement shipment I received the original shipment... go figure.... I love that site, never been done wrong... the viagra and cialis is the real deal and cheap as hell and the arimidex that I run from them always kept my e2 in check when getting blood done.... I have the Aromasin that was mentioned earlier and am debating on giving it a go.... oh yeah, a buddy of mine had a sever gyno flare up and I gave him some of the nolva and letro from Alldaychemist and it cleared that shit right up... It is all Human grade that they sell.... patent laws for some reason arent enforced in India where Alldaychemist is and they are able to knock off generics for pennies on the dollar that are just as good as the name brands....
    Bullshit they got hacked. They told me the same shit way after the supposed hack. And then a few months ago a scammer callee me telling me of a special sale on cialis. So i called the company back at the number on their website and they said that there is no sale and that it was a scammer and to disregard calls like thar. This scammer had all of my past order info.

    I raised hell the time they scammed my card and got them to give me 125$ store credit. I bet they sent me bumk caber and hcg witth that order. Havnt used it
    Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums