• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just letting mother fuckers know

SupaSwole

USER
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I like to smoke pot and watch cartoons like American Dad, futurama, and Family guy. I just smoke and stare at the tv and laugh . It's AWSOME because these shows come on late enough that the kids are in bed . So the wife is just looking at me like I'm retarded, but I don't care cause that's the best 2 hrs of the day .

That is all

i watch all those, have downloaded every episode, and i dont smoke weed

but

wife hates it also

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ad1.JPG
    ad1.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 86
  • ad2.JPG
    ad2.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 85
  • fg.JPG
    fg.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 90
  • series.JPG
    series.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 89
thats 1 hdd lmao

i got lots of them hehe

I'm also gonna use this as a place to put random thoughts...... Like this...

Does anyone really give a fuck about professional tennis??

Why does my phone capitalize the word AWSOME ?? Would that mean I'm yelling it every time ? That's kinda lame

Wouldn't it suck to spend your whole life doing things to stay healthy, and live longer just to just to get eaten by a bear on a hiking trip

I love smoking weed, but every time I do I want to eat some shitty food or drink a regular soda. And when I'm high it seems like I taste the nastiness of the regular food, like tuna and canned chicken 10X more and it sucks.

On another note, I've been watching a bunch of giant spider movies lately. They are having some sort of week-long spider marathon on some dumb channel. The acting sucks, but I can't turn the channel for some reason.

Russell Brand's show was pretty cool. Not what I expected, but I always dig spirituality talk, so the parts I could understand were kinda insightful and funny.

Charlie Sheen's new show sucks balls.

The movie Predator is bad ass.................. But just the first one, it was a mistake to make part 2 without Arnold. Danny Glover is no fucking Arnold

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What the fuck did he just say ????

IML Gear Cream!
Cuz da government owe dem niggaz for bein born. Why should dey have to work for da man?

I like to smoke pot and watch cartoons like American Dad, futurama, and Family guy. I just smoke and stare at the tv and laugh . It's AWSOME because these shows come on late enough that the kids are in bed . So the wife is just looking at me like I'm retarded, but I don't care cause that's the best 2 hrs of the day .

That is all

Swap out pot for poppers, and retarded tv cartoons for a small mammal named Susan... Our nights would be identical :daydream:

Ho has a weak chin n mean eyes :coffee:

As much as our country owes , was it really a good idea to blow so much fucking money to prosecute one of the greatest athletes of all time ( Roger Clemens) for steroids?

Back