• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New study shows steroids will kill you !!!

A news report with an actual, non-sensationalized, report? I didn't think that was possible.

Although I've seen this before its still a good piece of journalism. Imagine a piece where they actually speak the truth and don't try to demonize roids by saying you're gonna die if you use these.

Now I kinda wish they would do this with MJ. They just said that THC will make you eat someones face off, oh, the horror!

Although I've seen this before its still a good piece of journalism. Imagine a piece where they actually speak the truth and don't try to demonize roids by saying you're gonna die if you use these.

Now I kinda wish they would do this with MJ. They just said that THC will make you eat someones face off, oh, the horror!

or eat A ENTIRE PIZZA! lol it was carb load day so thanks Mary Jane!

Will the face eater guy be the Lyle Alzado of MJ?

Lol. Lastnight I was soo stoned, I ate an entire BBQ Chicken pizza by my lonesome.

Nice to know I wasn't alone.

I LOVE BBQ chicken pizza!!!

Saw that a few years ago. Showed to to my wife when she started bitching about me using. Good report. Wish more people would see it.

Back