• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

does taking 50 mgs of winny all at once or split 10mgs 5x throughout day

jshel12

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does taking 50 mgs of winny all at once or split 10mgs 5x throughout day make it easier on liver or decrease its effectiveness

I have 10 mg tablets by the way thats why i asked and I'm only running the winny for 30 days so is toxicity really an issue for that short a duration

You can split the dose or take it all at once. Based on half lives taking it twice daily might be a bit better but I doubt you will notice a difference.

Are you using anything else with the winny?

500 mgs of test e about to drop it to 250 mgs a week, and tren ace 100mgs 3x a week and arimidex .75 mgs will drop to .5 when I drop the test down

With test and tren you will have a hard time noticing much from the winny. However I do like winny at the end of a cut.

You can split the dose or take it all at once. Based on half lives taking it twice daily might be a bit better but I doubt you will notice a difference.

Are you using anything else with the winny?
When would you take it all at once? Before the gym?

I like orals all at once before I train personally.

Back