• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lil Sexy- New Member

Lil Sexy

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hola y buenos tardes! This is my first post and I figured I would start at "New Members Begin Here!" My homework is also done. I might be the newest Sponsored Athlete here on IML! I'm not new to some of the other Athletes, Pj is my Coach, Jillian is a friend, I know Tracey from facebook. Aaron is in a Bromance with my beau and I had the pleasure of meeting Robert and Gena at The Jewbaca Wedding.
I'm excited to start my journal and share with you my off season training, diet and the things that keep me sane. My first video has been edited and should be up soon, it is my Thursday leg day with Coach Pj, I believe he was out to make me suffer. Due to circumstances I decided to not do the WP Chicago Pro, which happens to be this weekend and that leg day he made me pay for my decision. Lol.
Some of the products I look forward to trying and tracking my progress with are Halo for Her and Lean Fuel Extreme, I will add in Flex Rx and switch to Essence EFA and IML Protein!
I have been competing for a good amount of time.... a long time. I current compete as a Pro in Womens Physique, my last show was April 2012 Grand Prix placing 3rd and receiving best Poser Award. I will be giving the rest of the juicy details of this long history of competing in my journal. Stop by and learn a little more about me, ask questions and if you need any advice don't be shy.
Sabrina Lil Sexy

Attachments

• DB.jpg
    DB.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 101
Welcome!

Welcome Sabrina!

Very sexy and semitic looking! Welcome aboard! :thumb:

IML Gear Cream!
Bienvenidos! Esta mi forum favorito y me gusta taquitos con mucho queso para el bulking :hmmm: ...i tried

Welcome! Glad to see such a heavy hitter joining up.

I'm excited to try out IML products, journal my progress and take myself to my best. I also hope I can continue to help others achieve their goals as well.

Welcome to the board beautiful. It was a pleasure meeting you. I am glad to have you as a part of the IML family :heart:

Tuesday and I feel beat up already! Started my Halo for Her this week. I find it kinda funny that just the color of the pill makes it nice to take, never thought I was a pink kind of girl but....I like pink. Last two weeks have been an overload of work at work so my training hasn't been as consistent as I would like. Monday I hit chest and added some shoulders. I trained with a Senior Chief US Navy, he's a big fan of powerlifting and being a team player as I am, we did heavy chest starting with bench press! I haven't benched press in quiet some time, a long time. But what the hell why not. I admit my bench has decrease, it was difficult to get my body to push the way I wanted it to on that exercise. Not sure if I mentioned this, my start in the gym was power lifting competing with USAF power lifting team. Well I got 135 for 10. We moved on to incline and then shoulders for fun. Today just shoulders. My second favorite body part. Let me add that my legs are still sore from Sunday Leg Day at Worlds this time with the Big Sexy and Duda.

Sorry Lil Sexy....... I'm more into your Glutes than I am your beautiful sexy shoulders, But I'll settle for anything you got......
:callme:

Bienvenido a la junta! Yo tambi?n estuve en la usaf. feliz con su.

Back