IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

49inch chest ALL NATURAL posing emphasis on the all natural part.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rep Points

49inch chest ALL NATURAL posing emphasis on the all natural part.

Cant believe how powerful im becoming, i am now 3 times as strong than 2001. I am now faster in track too. Just goes to show how hard i work out and how much determination i have. I am eating soy, butter, wedding soup , green beans, and a dash of candy right now. I have to do some workouts today, they should be fun, going to my basement now, in garage now watching tv and eating stuff.. should be fun

need to work on form and concentrate.. trying to figure out why my muscles are so dense, trying to figure out why my muscle fibers are so closely compacted.. doing calculations now. Need to run a 11.2 in the 100 soon.. doing certain workouts to get there.. best time so far 11.7 at like 218lbs.. wow cant believe i ran that fast at that heavy

Rep Points

wow cant believe how powerful im getting all naturally.. going to the track again soon, should be fun.. THe workouts today went good. Im in my garage now eating and watching tv... going to my basement soon.. eating alot of food right now.

Rep Points

Haha nice vid...

We Will Rise
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This thread is just weird.
    Use Coupon Code "IMImosted" to receive 10%-30% Off

Rep Points

just got done with another track workout.. was alot of fun.. Now eating more soy, butter and wedding soup.. Should be fun to eat this.. Then i have to do a track workout at 7am. Going to do 3 lifts tomorrow.

Rep Points

Umm, is this just a self promotion thread or are you advocating natural lifting?

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

an 11.2? is this just for personal satisfaction cause we had to run a sub 10.5 to make it to nationals in the NCAA
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Do Work

Rep Points

What the fuck is a "dash" of candy? Negged.

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

the unbanned

Rep Points

fail troll. youre doing it wrong.

Rep Points

What is going on here. Wtf is wedding soups...

Rep Points

Bro you watch too much jersey shore... and with that 49 inch chest, lets check out those leg muscles

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by allskillz20 View Post
    Bro you watch too much jersey shore... and with that 49 inch chest, lets check out those leg muscles
    You're supposed to work those? Can't you just cover those up with pajama pants?
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

11.7- 100 meter

Rep Points

wow im so strong.. doing more workouts tomorrow. lookin in mirror now and posing.. shoud be fun.. eating more now too.

Rep Points

wow thats one buff tranny, wow, eat now tranny sperm makes makes run faster than donkeys I'm trying to rape

Team RamRod
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Bath salts?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by track400meters1 View Post
    wow im so strong.. doing more workouts tomorrow. lookin in mirror now and posing.. shoud be fun.. eating more now too.

How did you get so much red with only 6 posts.......now that may be some kind of record.....???????????

Rep Points

Bahaha wtf

Rep Points

Cant believe how powerful im becoming, i am now 3 times as strong than 2001. I am now faster in track too. Just goes to show how hard i work out and how much determination i have. I am eating soy, butter, wedding soup , green beans, and a dash of candy right now. I have to do some workouts today, they should be fun, going to my basement now, in garage now watching tv and eating stuff.. should be fun

need to work on form and concentrate.. trying to figure out why my muscles are so dense, trying to figure out why my muscle fibers are so closely compacted.. doing calculations now. Need to run a 11.2 in the 100 soon.. doing certain workouts to get there.. best time so far 11.7 at like 218lbs.. wow cant believe i ran that fast at that heavy
    that ain't 49"s. no cuts , no vascularity. sure the hell ain't 217lbs. back up the camera take it off zoom and lets the 145lb frame you got!
    just pick it up and put it down!

Rep Points

Go to my youtube videos.. click on the little button that says youtube under video.. There you will see that im extemely powerful.. anywhere from 210lbs to 232 lbs depending on the time of the year and whether or not im running my track workouts or not..WOW i cant believe how strong i am and im all natural. im so powerful.. Eating more right now as im typing this.. dont know caloric content on the food yet. All my videos are in my playlists.. 11.7 isnt even fast.. I have that video on my youtube playlist folder.. under the track videos.. I actually need to get down to 11.0 and then i will be moving fast.. Eating more stuff to get it..

Do Work

Rep Points

Go to my youtube videos.. click on the little button that says youtube under video.. There you will see that im extemely powerful.. anywhere from 210lbs to 232 lbs depending on the time of the year and whether or not im running my track workouts or not..WOW i cant believe how strong i am and im all natural. im so powerful.. Eating more right now as im typing this.. dont know caloric content on the food yet. All my videos are in my playlists.. 11.7 isnt even fast.. I have that video on my youtube playlist folder.. under the track videos.. I actually need to get down to 11.0 and then i will be moving fast.. Eating more stuff to get it..
    Negged. (track negs) Faggot.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

You are powerfully stupid.
    If gunners were as violent as anti-gunners believe, logically there wouldn't be any anti-gunners left.

Rep Points

is this supposed to be funny? it's gay

Rep Points

your a fucking asshole,cocksucker! going thru youtube leaving comments about eating soy under every video in there. get a job ,bitch! you got to much free time.
    just pick it up and put it down!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

So you're running NeoVar and Pink Magic, hey?
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Gay.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Sorry but this smells like someone using someone elses identity to feel good about themselves behind the computer. If anyone remembers Fonz aka TheFonz that guy did it for years, smart, but probably looked like ass. I guess it was pretty amazing that he was a retired international male model, former member of the British SAS, professional soccer player, world renowned chemist, and whatever else I am forgetting. What am amazing guy, ahem.

Results by Design
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Creepy as hell man

Rep Points

49" chest @ how tall??? Exactly!! You are pretty tall and 49" is NOT impressive at that height let alone age.

Your first post is ridiculous and you are so full of yourself, i hope this was a joke.

Ever heard of the word 'modest'?

NEG THE TOOL COMPLETE

If this guy is really serious he needs to get shot, survive it and then his dick cut off and spine broken..