• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Iran Says It Can Destroy U.S. Bases Within Minutes

secdrl

Do Work
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
**I've highlighted the best and most comical part.

TEHRAN, Iran ? Iran declared Wednesday that it can destroy nearby U.S. military bases and strike Israel within minutes of an attack on the Islamic Republic, reflecting tensions over Iran's suspect nuclear program.

The veiled threat came during a military drill that has included the firing of ballistic missiles. The elite Revolutionary Guards, conducting the war games in Iran's central desert, said that the missiles were aimed at mock-ups of foreign military bases.

Israel and the U.S. have hinted at the possibility of military strikes against Iran if sanctions and diplomacy do not rein in Iran's nuclear development program. The West suspects Iran may be aiming to build nuclear weapons. Iran insists its program is for peaceful purposes.

The semiofficial Fars news agency quoted Gen. Ami Ali Hajizadeh of the Revolutionary Guards as saying U.S. bases are in range of Iran's missiles and could be hit in retaliatory strikes. He referred to Israel as "occupied territories."

"Measures have been taken so that we could destroy all these bases in the early minutes of an attack," said Hajizadeh, chief of the Guards' air-space division.
Israeli officials refused to comment. There was no immediate comment from Washington
Hajizadeh said the Guards also successfully test fired an anti-ship missile that could sink U.S. warships in the Gulf. Gen. Hajizadeh told state TV that the shore-to-sea ballistic missile, called "Persian Gulf," has a range of 300 kilometers (180 miles).

State TV showed video of the launching of a white missile that hit a huge target in Gulf waters.

The U.S. reportedly bolstered its air and naval presence in the Persian Gulf. It is an effort to strengthen the U.S.'s position at the Strait of Hormuz, which is a key world oil route Iran has threatened to block amid tightening sanctions over its nuclear program, the New York Times reports
external-link.png

The message to Iran is, ?Don?t even think about it,? ? one senior Defense Department official told the New York Times. ?We?ll clear the mines. Don?t even think about sending your fast boats out to harass our vessels or commercial shipping. We?ll put them on the bottom of the gulf.?

The U.S. Navy's 5th Fleet is based in Bahrain, an island in the Gulf about 200 kilometers (120 miles) from Iran, well within range of Iranian missiles.
On Tuesday Iran said it launched a variety of missiles during the desert drill, including Shahab-3 missiles with a range of 2,000 kilometers (1,200 miles) that could reach Israel and southern Europe.

Read more: Iran threatens swift retaliation on US bases | Fox News

Here's the thing, if Iran were to attack an aircraft carrier, they're finished. They would essentially be destroying a small city of Americans. I'm assuming their country won't be around for very long if they decide to take that drastic step.

Then again, under this current administration, he'll probably apologize to the Iranians for entering the persian gulf and prosecute any Americans who survived the attack. :coffee:

is the US supposed to be scared for the missile tech that Iran got from North Korea! LMAO....

we built better model rockets in middle school in the 80's than those saps can turn out in the 2000's!...

Here's the thing, if Iran were to attack an aircraft carrier, they're finished. They would essentially be destroying a small city of Americans. I'm assuming their country won't be around for very long if they decide to take that drastic step.

Then again, under this current administration, he'll probably apologize to the Iranians for entering the persian gulf and prosecute any Americans who survived the attack. :coffee:

Voted for Obama, but -- though Reagan wasn't perfect -- we need the Gipper back at times like these.

Reagan Bombing Joke - YouTube

Iran says a lot of things. People say a lot of things. Most of which aren't true. So...

Voted for Obama, but -- though Reagan wasn't perfect -- we need the Gipper back at times like these.

Reagan Bombing Joke - YouTube

the thing that sucks is the joke would be on us...the US doesn't have public nuclear shelters like they have in Russia (they are currently building more as we speak). the US only provided shelters for the high ups in the government and i'm sure those in the Bilderburg, etc. have made provisions....

IML Gear Cream!
Iran Says It Can Destroy U.S. Bases Within Minutes

Iran has had this capability for years with the shihab missiles.

Just saber-rattling and stupid raw-raw talk by both sides.

Iran keeps begging for someone to do something.......and we just want more talks that aren't going to succeed.

these fools always talk a heap of shit on our election years, nice to know we are so important to the world that they try to influence our votes.

is the US supposed to be scared for the missile tech that Iran got from North Korea! LMAO....

we built better model rockets in middle school in the 80's than those saps can turn out in the 2000's!...

i believe russia actually has a big hand in things in iran (undercover of course)...we should be scared actually

I wish Israel would blow their fucking asses off this planet. Their president thinks it is his responsibility to start world war 3, so his 12th imam can come out of his well he lives in and bring world peace, I am not joking, I know it sounds like joke, but that nut job believes it. i am sure google has something on it

I wish Israel would blow their fucking asses off this planet. Their president thinks it is his responsibility to start world war 3, so his 12th imam can come out of his well he lives in and bring world peace, I am not joking, I know it sounds like joke, but that nut job believes it. i am sure google has something on it

Look, Israel is a sleeping Giant. They've been getting poked for years by the Iranians. Trust me, I'm sure they have a plan in place to obliterate the Iranians if necessary.

i believe russia actually has a big hand in things in iran (undercover of course)...we should be scared actually

it's not all undercover, they have had their hands in the nuclear cookie jar hand feeding iran to get them nuclear

if old saddam was alive with his million man army,i think he would advise for iran not to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if old saddam was alive with his million man army,i think he would advise for iran not to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The US should have left him alive to run Iraq, but under our thumb. Things would not be so fucking shitty in the middle east.

I think you guys better start taking this stuff seriously. Most people don't have a working knowledge of Iranian weapon systems like I do, so I'm quite privy to their technology...

images

I think you guys better start taking this stuff seriously. Most people don't have a working knowledge of Iranian weapon systems like I do, so I'm quite privy to their technology...

images

please elaborate...

Maybe in Bahrain and Diego Garcia....maybe.

Look, Israel is a sleeping Giant. They've been getting poked for years by the Iranians. Trust me, I'm sure they have a plan in place to obliterate the Iranians if necessary.

Israel is no giant. Israel is weakening in several ways. One of which is the deomographics of the Israeli citizenry.

Israel does not have a plan to "obliterate" Iran because Israel cannot. Israel can perform a surgical strike on nuke sites and centers, but whether they have the capability to get them all is doubted. As well as penetrate deep enough with bunker busters.

As I said before, Iran has the Shihab series of missiles. Not the greatest but they can use them for retaliation. Silkworms? I think so.

Israel would likely need assistance with tech systems if Israel would hit Iran first. And we know who they would ask.

Maybe something will happen; maybe nothing will.

Let them sort it out. Israelis and Arabs and Persians are nuts.

Israel does not have a plan to "obliterate" Iran because Israel cannot. Israel can perform a surgical strike on nuke sites and centers, but whether they have the capability to get them all is doubted. As well as penetrate deep enough with bunker busters.

that I'm not sure about. in the 1960's Israeli's lifted several hundred pounds of uranium (including US gov owned U-35) from the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation (NUMEC) in Apollo, PA. It was later discovered that NUMEC was in collusion with Israeli Atomic Energy Commission which was actually a front for the Israeli nuclear weapons program.

this gives explanation as to why over the years Israel has sold billions of US weapons to China and others w/o any repercussions....they have the US by the balls

the threat of nuclear war never left the real world it has been suppressed by the US media monopoly. the US is giving money to russia right now while they build an additional 5,000 shelters for a total close to 12,000 +/-...

Big Smoothy and the others Jews should be scared shitless :daydream:

Back