• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IFBB Pro Sabrina Taylor taking it to the next level with IML

Lil Sexy

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Here goes the long and sexy story of how this all came to be. I was born in Honolulu,Hawaii...Lol I'll skip all that. I will tell you that I do come from a military family and spent my life traveling the world. My favorite place thus far has been Caracas,Venezuela! Absolutely beautiful. 10 years activity duty myself and now working on USMC Camp Pendleton.

Now to my history from Fitness to Figure to Womens Physique!
My first show Emerald Cup Fitness, won Overall. Next show USAs earned Pro Card! Fitness was HARD work. Like everyone I was hungry and everyday in the gym was pushing hard, testing my limits and eager to get stronger. Then the practice practice practice. I was activity duty at the time and station in Okinawa,Japan so practice was done on a hard wood floor. I even had to practice with full chem gear on once. Gas mask and all. Competing came to a halt when we went to war, no more time away from Military obligations.

Fast forward to 2009 ... Out of the military, I of course had continued training and was at a point that the itch to compete again was feasible. I developed a bone spur in my shoulder and the demands of fitness and the possibility of aggravating the shoulder again made me look toward figure as an option. I trained hard and found out hard was not what they wanted. :). What? Train less? Huh? Softer? Figure was hard but in a different way. My training was revised to change my physique and I found out I didn't enjoy doing less than what I new my body could do. I was stuck with the new criteria and cracked the top ten. One of my most memorable competions has to be 2011 Sheru Classic what an opportunity to have been part of that!

To be Continued..... my transition into WPD :ohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright here goes WPD- I need to mention I did pick up a FANTASTIC coach along the way while still doing Figure and that would be Pj Braun! We all know he's got a good eye and deliveries great bodies on that stage! It wasn't a hard decision at all. Judges had mentioned the new division to me and encouraged me to switch, Pj basically said it was a no brainer and I can wear heels any night of the week.

Walking back into the gym with a new attitude and remembering how much I enjoyed the thoughts of "can I lift this... how about 10reps" was back. Our plan of attack was to lift how I wanted to. My feedback from Pj was that I was pretty much symetrical, exactly what WPD was looking for. My back double Bi being my best pose, per Pj, and if anything we just needed to make sure my upper body didn't get to ahead of my legs. I am a gymnast at my foundation so upper strength and conditioning comes easier than size on my legs. Well actually this is probably 90% of everyone out there, right. LOL. But I serious feel I'm the opposite of most women who have thicker legs than upper body. Genetics! Lets see how Halo 4 her can push me past another challenge.

My first show was April 14th this year at Grand Prix, Culver City CA. Best placing in my IFBB career 3rd and a Best Poser Award. OMG... I broke through the top 5, all be damn!
Next on agenda October another Lindsay show here in Cali. So far there has been a slight inconsistency at Pro shows this year. Top placing female at the moment is a smaller physique. We have Chicago this weekend so we will see how that goes.

There it is where I started and where I'm at. Now comes the fun stuff, my journal- workouts, diets, good moods, bad moods and everything inbetween.

Figure Figure Figure Physique!

Lets see if I've loaded these photos correctly. All of these were shows that I worked with Pj with. Cals, Pittsburgh Pro, Sheru Classic and finally the Grand Prix.

Attachments

• DSC_1982 (1).jpg
    DSC_1982 (1).jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 78
  • ptts pro side.jpg
    ptts pro side.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 79
  • sheru frnt.jpg
    sheru frnt.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0784[1].PNG
    IMG_0784[1].PNG
    798.4 KB · Views: 70
How's the transition to civilian life been?
I assume PJ is PJ Braun. He's pretty cool and is around here quite a bit. What's his training philosophy/recommended routine like?

Your tan looks different in all the pictures - is it down to lighting or different tan products? What tans work best in your opinion?

And a very warm & hearty welcome to you, Lil Sexy.

You don't look like any WM I've ever seen!

Hi Sabrina! Welcome to the IML fam! Hopefully we will bump into each other sometime this year!

The transition was hard. I come from a military family and felt I would spend 20-30yrs serving. I work on a military base so it keeps still in contact with military. Just has always been a part of my life. Yes it is Pj Braun who coaches me. Well for legs he just beats the hell out of them! Lol. We do 2 day splits for them and for quads do heavy days and high volume days. For the April show he had me go back to my old training days, goal of lifting heavy. We spent more time and energy on legs as my upper we felt was where it should be.
Yes the tan is different, I noticed too. Lighting may have to do with it a little but different products as well. The first is Jan Tana and I was to light, the 2nd is Pro tan , the 3rd was Jan Tana in India and I turned green and the 4th also Jan Tana but in Cali and I like that shade the best.

You are looking great in your contest pics! I will follow along, congrats on coming back post service.

So its Thursday and usually my hamstring day but I am sooooo behind at work that I'm already pissed off that I might not get my workout in. I hate these kind of mornings. One positive is a should be getting my supplements in from IML today and ready for my off season tackle mood. Which really isn't very long since the next show is Oct 20th... wtf !

Tuesday and I feel beat up already! Started my Halo for Her this week. I find it kinda funny that just the color of the pill makes it nice to take, never thought I was a pink kind of girl but....I like pink. Last two weeks have been an overload of work at work so my training hasn't been as consistent as I would like. Monday I hit chest and added some shoulders. I trained with a Senior Chief US Navy, he's a big fan of powerlifting and being a team player as I am, we did heavy chest starting with bench press! I haven't benched press in quiet some time, a long time. But what the hell why not. I admit my bench has decrease, it was difficult to get my body to push the way I wanted it to on that exercise. Not sure if I mentioned this, my start in the gym was power lifting competing with USAF power lifting team. Well I got 135 for 10. We moved on to incline and then shoulders for fun. Today just shoulders. My second favorite body part. Let me add that my legs are still sore from Sunday Leg Day at Worlds this time with the Big Sexy and Duda.

Attachments

• IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    684.7 KB · Views: 31
Almost whole week on the Halo for Her.... I haven't been able to hit it as hard as I would like due to work issues like I mentioned before but I think after the USA's I should be able to put my body back on track.
Looking forward to heading out to Vegas, found out there will be some IML peeps out there as well some I haven't meet before. Group photo and training... maybe. Also I will be one of the IFBB Athletes conducting a seminar for Physique competitors on Sunday, very excited to do that. Details on my athlete page: sabrinataylorIFBBPro.

IML Gear Cream!
Hello hello! so whats a WM?

I thought I read that you were a Woman Marine.

Sorry, but my reading comprehension skills are a little weak at times. Especially when accompanied with pictures of a lil sexy. :callme:

Well DAMN.... my one week in Vegas is done and over with! I can't tell any stories cuz their all to naughty to talk about. :joint::booty: LMAO just kidding really.
I had the opportunity to meet IslandGirl and see Gena & Rob and of course see Pj compete!
I was able to get some workouts in but OMG the buffets that TBS took me to took a toll on me. Its hard keeping up with a 260lb guy when it comes to food consumption. I was also invited to be part of the first Womens and Mens Physique Seminar held at Golds Gym as one of the Pro's leading the clinic. Very cool experience and super excited that I was selected.
Back at work and ready to get back on track.... so Friday seems a good day to hit my fav' Back!

FIRST and FOREMOST - THANK YOU for your service to our country!

Congrats on all your success and earning your IFBB professional status...I hope to join you in that category hopefully in the very near future.
Looking forward to following your journal...you look AMAZING!

Loved most of my military career. When's your next show? And thank you
FIRST and FOREMOST - THANK YOU for your service to our country!

Congrats on all your success and earning your IFBB professional status...I hope to join you in that category hopefully in the very near future.
Looking forward to following your journal...you look AMAZING!

Day was just cardio for me. Maybe in a week I'll say I love it?
yesterday was back day
Lat pulldowns superset wide grip pull ups
Low cable rows
DB rows
Upright rows
Wasn't a very intense workout because I was training two new females as well. One is a client who has also started her H4H this week!
Contemplating a leg day tomorrow or waiting to see if I will train them with my coach later on in the week.
I'll let you know the outcome.

Back