• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training chest twice a week

Bfriedman1017

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey, so my uppback is way more dominant then my chest. I feel like my chest isn't small it just looks smaller because it's not as big as back. That being said I would like to do chest twice a week. I was thinking Monday Chest and Tri's: Inclnie DB 4 sets, Flat DB 4 sets, Cable fly's 4 sets db fly's 4 sets then 2-3 sets of weighted chest dips.
Then on Friday I can work my shoulders and do a few chest excersises after.
Maybe do 8-12 more chest sets would that work?

Im also taking alot of BCAA's and on a cycle of NPP ANAVAR TEST

I feel like my options are to either lower weight on upperback or raise intensity of chest.

If your chest is smaller than you like, work it 6 days then skip a week. Fuckin beat and shread your chest muscles and let them recover and heal for week. Not a popular concept, but it works.

^ I agree and this is the right answer really . I cant delete my post. You could fuck yourself doing what I do as I have in the past

You could do that an train it 5-6 times a week but only doing 4-5 sets at a time. Or you could do it 2-3 times a week as well . I would not train tris but maybe once at the end of the week or every other week and I would only do an isolated exercise or two. Your tris will get worked every chest days and shoulder day from compound lifts. But try it out see what works for you . I know I have to train my chest 2 times a week or it seems to lag compared to the rest of my body.

just do chest /triceps (12 sets chest heavy) then 3 days later do chest/shoulders (starting with chest, do only 6-8 sets high reps)

You could do that an train it 5-6 times a week but only doing 4-5 sets at a time. Or you could do it 2-3 times a week as well . I would not train tris but maybe once at the end of the week or every other week and I would only do an isolated exercise or two. Your tris will get worked every chest days and shoulder day from compound lifts. But try it out see what works for you . I know I have to train my chest 2 times a week or it seems to lag compared to the rest of my body.

If you take an approach like active recovery - heavy chest + light tris, then heavy tris, light chest within the same week, should not have any issue w/ recovery but still hit it.

My chest is the hardest thing to grow, I have to work it every other day to keep it proportioned to my abs and big ass shoulders and traps.. you just gotta do whatever works for you and your body man..

Back