• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I wish I was a Redneck

DetMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Life would be so much easier for me. Is it to late to convert?

Tractors, mudpits, big trucks and beer. Kids need something, they go out and earn it. Trying to maintain this nice car, 4 car family, kids need this and that is killing me. Im heading up north to Michigan to clear some woods. Oh, ya my daughter said she was embarassed to me last night when I had a wife beater on and my tats showing. This was in a 7-11!! WTF?

Talk to Rednack he will give you a few pointers

You wanna be a Redneck? Thems is borned, but you can fake it sum...Here is a little tutorial.

Where in Northern MI? I used to live in MI Great place in the Summer. Just the other ELEVEN months a year that suck.
I'll take sunshine and hurricanes anyday!

IML Gear Cream!
Where in Northern MI? I used to live in MI Great place in the Summer. Just the other ELEVEN months a year that suck.
I'll take sunshine and hurricanes anyday!

Kalkaska area. I love the winter though. This is my trailer and property last winter

9b8x1x.jpg

To convert you would have to eat road kill and corn as part of a healthy diet.

^ I would have shot that one, but I already had meat. Was looking for that buck which never showed up

Not too difficult to pull off. Next time you're beer chugging with your redneck buddies, just throw on a pair of these.

Redneck-overalls-1281-20532-20100608-48.jpg

See if you can get KOS to adopt you, maybe offer to shave the hair off his back & forehead ......

Being from alabama,it's never too late so come on!!

Ok, I shit you not. Just found out I have to go to Ft Polk Louisiana next week for 3 days. Holy crappola. Swamp people! LOL! I mean, what are the chances of that? Ill post Pics. I need to be more carefull about what I wish for. Karma is a bitch!

Ok, I shit you not. Just found out I have to go to Ft Polk Louisiana next week for 3 days. Holy crappola. Swamp people! LOL! I mean, what are the chances of that? Ill post Pics. I need to be more carefull about what I wish for. Karma is a bitch!

LOL! No way. That's pretty crazy. What the hell are the chances.

There are a lot of southern bred redneck girls in bama as well if you know what I mean!!

:hehe:

I wanna win the lottery, I wanna win the lottery.....

Back