• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Painful & swollen injection sites

nugget13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm just entering my 2nd week (14th day today to be exact) of a test prop tren ace cycle.

i pinned my right delt 3 days ago, and within 12 hours it had swelled up and became very tender to touch. it is not red, but is itchy as well. 2 days ago i pinned my left delt, the same thing happened. and yesterday i pinned my left quad, again, the same thing has happened. The swelling has gone down a little in the right delt, and is less painful to touch than the other(newer) sites.

Is this typical with tren? or should I suspect an infection and go to the doc.

Its not typical at all but doesnt sound like an infection either

i've done a lot of reading and a lot of people have had similar reactions. Most are calling it an allergic reaction to the alcohol in the gear

12 hours Sounds entirely to soon for an infection, could be a reaction to the BA in the gear, the type of oil, assuming your pinning deep enough. Did you began using a different vial and this occurred.

no, randomly started happening on the 11th day.

figured i'd update, it's definitely just an allergic reaction. No edema, and the swelling/itchiness goes away completely within 96 hours of first appearing.

edit: oh and the tren feels fuckin great, been in a caloric deficit but i'm gaining strength and seeing veins pop out in my delts and chest that i've never seen before. 2.5 weeks in right now and i can't wait to see what I look like in another month.

likely the alcohol in the gear. i went through an entire cycle dealing with that shit it really does suck. ive heard you can add grape seed oil to the mix to help with that but ive never tried it myself

likely the alcohol in the gear. i went through an entire cycle dealing with that shit it really does suck. ive heard you can add grape seed oil to the mix to help with that but ive never tried it myself

He's right. cut that shit. I've used grape seed oil or some mid juice deca, eq, mast e, etc

Back