• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

anadrol vs dbol

dirtwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
On a mg to mg comparison of these 2 which is better for strength and mass? Least on bad sides? Feel good?

Drol anyday for me for size. If you wanna feel good, then Dbol

On drol do you feel bad?

20 mg dbol or 50 mg drol for size?

20mg dbol is too low IMO.

Run 50mg 6 weeks.

I think they are both fun. I love them both, but I usually have to use low doses as my stress level always seems to rise plus I use them for longer than most people say they do. I feel they are safe in low doses. I grow easy I think. Plus everyone knows you are on something no matter how much I smile.

Dbol by far.

50ml of underdosed Dbol. Phuck! Call me crazy bit that's the off dose!!! When im not on....guess in time YOUR body will stop making. TEST its a lifestyle! NOT a cycle. That will suddenly make you Cool if Your worried about 20 ml an being happy Steroids ain't. FOR you..go HAVE a e a dance MOFO! Gotta go feds or cartel are AFTER me. Love You

Run 50mg a day of BOTH along side some test and voila! Magic in the making ;)

50mg/day of real Syntex drol will literally put a pound on you every day for 25-30 days which kicks dbols ass any day of the week. And that is by itself, not with test. Not with test, mast and eq. By itself.

The problem is Syntex drol is long gone and this ugl shit drol that's around is either way under-dosed or IMO its nothing but fuckin dbol.

When I read about guys supposedly taking 150mg of drol/day I just laugh because they on aren't on real drol or they aren't taking 150mg of it.

Dont count out SD that will blow you up almost as fast a drol, maybe a as much if not more than dbol. I actually get better results from Sd. problem is easy come easy go, fast gains are the hardest to keep.

Back