• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

puffy nipple

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so my left nipple only got puffy, it increased noticably in size and my right one is still normal. I'm gonna start taking letro, has anyone else had this, and did it clear up?

Yes it is always possible to have sides like this, letro should clear it up bubba. Don't mess with the site as it will only make it worse.

so my left nipple only got puffy, it increased noticably in size and my right one is still normal. I'm gonna start taking letro, has anyone else had this, and did it clear up?

Letro that shit, and you'll be back to normal in a week or two. It took me about 10 days to be back to normal when My right nipple got a bit sensitive and puffy.

Hopefully you caught it in time. Mine does the same thing. Unfortunately my gyno is from about 10 years ago when I didn't have all the knowledge available like there is now.

Hit it hard with your Letro brother. The sooner the better.

are you entirely sure its gyno? my nipples have been puffy since i was like 18. do you feel any lumps, pain, etc?

at first I wasnt sure because it only happened to my left nipple my rught side is normal. But its definately slightly larger. how much letro should I take? I have some on hand.

at first I wasnt sure because it only happened to my left nipple my rught side is normal. But its definately slightly larger. how much letro should I take? I have some on hand.

Do you have knot around your nipple? Can be above, below, etc. you will know if you have one. It will hurt badly if bumped. Otherwise, run letro.

Are you on a cycle now? Bloodworm results? History?

thanks for all the input guys, run several dbol test cycles, my nipples would get sensitive and tingle. usually run adex. I'm a couple weeks in on test deca was running formeron and prolatrone for 2weeks and my left nipple got puffy so I switched to adex for 2weeks looks like it went done very little. So now I'm on letro. starting at .5 and moving up to 2ml till it goes away than I'll taper down to .25 for the rest of the cycle. I also have nolva and clomid on hand.

OP GET UR SELF ONE OF THESE BRO UR GONNA NEED IT........

facebook-bra-craze.jpg

OP GET UR SELF ONE OF THESE BRO UR GONNA NEED IT........

facebook-bra-craze.jpg
for one puffy nipple? I think one of these will do.

Attachments

• sequin_seashells_pasties_533lar[2].jpg
    sequin_seashells_pasties_533lar[2].jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 12
lol nah bro get on the letro ul be arite! i got gyno once on my left nip still got the lump to prove it maybe il let u feel it one time? who knows all i know is im up to a C cup now looking sexier then ever..

hope u get it all sorted bud!

lol nah bro get on the letro ul be arite! i got gyno once on my left nip still got the lump to prove it maybe il let u feel it one time? who knows all i know is im up to a C cup now looking sexier then ever..

hope u get it all sorted bud!
damn c cup, thats hot. Women pay good money to get a C cup. all this titties talk is giving me wood

I thought this thread was about hecklers one C cup

Is this how they look OP?
be280515.jpg

I rec 0.6mg eod, then in time lower to 0.25mg eod or even e3d. *once ths issue is fixed*

Id start Nolva at 20mg daily just to get the process going. Nolva will stop it in its tracks.
Also begin Letro to get estro down.

My buddy was using Form,,and aromasin and he still got gyno.....
20mg nolva and mid range letro and it was gone in 3 weeks.

Back