• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brand New Compound + cycle log by vibrant

Vibrant

CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys,

Airsealed2 has given me the chance to run a brand new compound. As far as I know, I will be one of the first 5-6 people to run it. The compound itself is not new but it has never been used before for BB or athletic purposes. More on the compound later.

I'm about to finish week 5 of my cycle and start week 6. I have been using GDL-LABS gear and it's been the best gear I've ever used.

doses look like this:

1-4 GDL-LABS test e @ 300mg per week(inj mon & fri)
1-4 GDL-LABS mast p @ 450mg per week(inj mon, wed, & fri)
1-2 BLR formerone @ 1 pump ed
3-5 letro @ 1.25mg (switched to letro because i was feeling it in my nips)

the reason for the low dose of test for the first four weeks was because I wanted to get bloodwork on it. I will post my bloodwork that I got last week in another post.

I've now upped the dosages to:

test e @ 450mg(inj mon, wed, fri), don't really want to go higher on test, I want to keep the test fairly low for this cycle.
mast p @ 600mg, will increase the dose to 750 in the coming weeks, maybe even higher.

My current stats:

Athlete
6'1

195 (got up to 203 about two weeks ago because I didn't do much cardio due to an injury in my feet and I wasn't expecting to gain so much on low doses in only 3 weeks. I started to get heavy for my sport and I've ramped the cardio a lot and watch my food intake closely to cut back down. I've lost no strength even though I dropped 8 pounds in two weeks.)

~12-13% (maybe even lower but I don't like to overestimate)

Insanely sexy:eyebrow::nerd:

Diet:

extremely clean lately. have had no cheat meals in the last few weeks. Carb cycling.

4,000-6,000 calories

protein sources are chicken breast, lean steaks, tilapia fish, tuna, lean ground beef and chicken, eggs, greek yogurt,whey shakes, casein shakes.

carb sources are quinoa, barley, buckwheat, and whole wheat toast only for breakfast.

lots of veggies.

Goals for this cycle is to increase strength and athletic performance. Don't want to increase weight too much, just maybe some lbm gain and some fat loss.

Now what you're all probably interested (want to say thanks to AIRSEALED2 again for the opportunity and overburdened for the info), the compound:

the name: PROPONYLTRENBOLONE

description(done by overburdened) :

THIS COMPOUND IS AN ORALLY ACTIVE, MODIFIED TREN... IT IS NOT METHYLATED, THE MODIFICATION TO THIS TREN BASE MAKES IT OVER 10-40 TIMES LESS LIVER TOXIC THAN METHYL TREN(BLOOD RESULTS WILL TELL US EXACTLY).... THIS COMPOUND IS CALLED PROPONYLTRENBOLONE.. INSTEAD OF 17A ALKYLATION, IT HAS 17A ALLYL(PROPYLENE) MODIFICATION... IT SHOULD BE STRONGER THAN TREN A OR TREN E, ORALLY ACTIVE, AND FAR LESS LIVER AND ORGAN TOXIC THAN METHYL TREN.

and some more on it by overB in response to a question I had:

I would just say it is a fairly highly modified tren molecule... that is excellent for mass gains, as well as recomp and mass retention, even mass gains on strict dieting..keeps you even drier and harder than tren IMO, and increases hunger DRAMATICALLY!

I have to say Im very excited to start it. since this is new, I will be cautious with the dosing. Im doing my first dose tonight as soon as I mix into a liquid oral. I will start with 1mg 2x a day for a few days and then I will possibly increase to 2mg 2x a day. I believe overB was dosing it @ 2mg 3-4x a day.

Hopefully as2 and overB will chime in to answer some questions about the compound you guys may have.

This proponyltren sounds VERY interesting. Ill be lurking around in here....

P.s. How long are you going to run it?

This proponyltren sounds VERY interesting. Ill be lurking around in here....

P.s. How long are you going to run it?

probably at least 3-4 weeks maybe a little longer.

will be ordering prolactrone for possible prolactin issues but it shouldn't be much of a factor.

I'm pretty excited about it because lets face it, methyl tren is fucking insane. if this is even half of it but with less sides, it will be incredible.

yea when will it be avail?

very soon. as2 has told me he is getting stock ready and I think he wants a little more feedback, so far it's been really good. as2 himself is running it, a mma friend of as2 whose favorite aas is methyl tren and the fighter is saying he's liking this better so far, overB is running this as well.

overB will be chiming in here and he can answer questions about the compound better than I can because if I'm not mistaken he has a chemical background. I will just be reporting my results/thoughts/feelings on it.

also the recipe I'm going to use to make it a liquid oral is pga+glycerin.

I have 500mg of the propoylnetren. by the way, it's a yellowish powder.

I will be using:

16ml of pga(everclear)

109ml of glycerin

which will give a dosing of 4mg per 1ml.

overB has other more complex recipes but this was an easy one.

this is exciting, also cant wait to see the labs on GDL, been hearin so many good things well see if the hype is real.

Sounds great Vibe, can't wait to hear the results

In for propelyntren liver values

In for propelyntren liver values
you're gtg on liver values.. but I'm sure Vibrant will post labs.. I've had labs done on it, and they are good... the only thing it really changed is it raised my vldl some(that could possibly be from the massive amts of food I was eating too.. but they were up a little..) my triglycerides went down.. cholesterol went up only VERY slightly.. blood calcium went up(above normal range)

I am starting my 3rd week on monday... NOTHING short of amazing results!!!! I had a bit there I couldn't work out because the heat was making my concussion act up... this stuff not only kept my size(and I was puking everything up every day for several days!!), but hardened and leaned me out... kept my muscle bellies full(it's like you are pumped ALL day long!!)..and the results are literally overnight!!! every single day, you see a difference!!!

sounds awesome..

I would really like to try it, especially if its not as harsh .

as promised, here is my bloodwork post on gdl-labs gear.

I didn't follow the protocol exactly but I got as close to it as possible without screwing up my cycle.

the bloodwork was done on 6/27.

here was my protocol following up to the test:

4 weeks on GDL-LABS gear.

test e 300 @ 300mg per week split into 2 inj(mon, fri)

mast p 100 @ 450mg per week split into 3 inj (mon,wed,fri)

ai: formeron @ 1pump eod for the first two weeks then switched over to letro @1.25mg ed because I was feeling it in my nips.

mon injection was done early morning around 8am. blood was taken on weds 9:30am.

Bloodwork:

1bcb.jpg

2jgj.jpg

Someone might say that since the protocol wasn't followed exactly, it's not accurate but the numbers combined with my own feel of the gear, I can say the gear is great.

edit* I believe the raised liver values are from me taking nsaids at the time because of a shin splint injury which I'm still trying to fully rehab.

took my first 1mg dose yesterday.

morning today said second 1mg dose on empty stomach before breakfast. I think ptren(i'll call it that for now) gave me a hunger increase. I didn't take my ghrp2/cjc peps this morning and usually without them, I have trouble eating a big breakfast.

breakfast:

5 whole egg omelet with a little turkey bacon, 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, 1 chobani greek yogurt.

went to do cardio at my gym.

cardio routine:

HIIT style cardio

22mins on a stepper machine. 45 sec level 12(med intensity), 45 sec level 18(high intensity)

20mins elliptical machine. same as above^^^ but it's easier overall than the stepper.

10mins bike.

total cals burned: 800

pwo shake: two scoops whey in 8oz whole milk

lunch:

chicken breasts, bowl of buckwheat, broccoli and radishes

pre workout meal:

2 tilapia fish filets, 1 piece whole wheat bread. thought that was going to be enough but was still hungry, so I ate a pack of starkist tuna.

took second 1mg dose of the ptren pre wo along with craze.

workout was very good. did chest/shoulders/tri's.

had a great pump and I think I had a sort of elated feeling during the workout from the ptren.

For anyone worried that if you make ptren into a liquid oral it'll taste bad, don't worry because if you use the recipe i posted earlier, the glycerin has a sweet taste to it.

Good to see its working well for both of you. Now the final tren vs ptren test... does it make your dingaling into a sad wind sock, or are you gtg?

as promised, here is my bloodwork post on gdl-labs gear.

I didn't follow the protocol exactly but I got as close to it as possible without screwing up my cycle.

the bloodwork was done on 6/27.

here was my protocol following up to the test:

4 weeks on GDL-LABS gear.

test e 300 @ 300mg per week split into 2 inj(mon, fri)

mast p 100 @ 450mg per week split into 3 inj (mon,wed,fri)

ai: formeron @ 1pump eod for the first two weeks then switched over to letro @1.25mg ed because I was feeling it in my nips.

mon injection was done early morning around 8am. blood was taken on weds 9:30am.

Bloodwork:

1bcb.jpg

2jgj.jpg

Someone might say that since the protocol wasn't followed exactly, it's not accurate but the numbers combined with my own feel of the gear, I can say the gear is great.

edit* I believe the raised liver values are from me taking nsaids at the time because of a shin splint injury which I'm still trying to fully rehab.
that's right about where mine were from nsaids.. , they were in normal range prior.. so I'm guessing you are on the money with your assumption on liver values... almost identical to mine after a week and half of a fair bit of nsaids(mostly tylenol, but some IBU in there, and aspirin too)

so, I'm assuming from your bloodwork you are taking either hgh or peps... if so, what, and how much? (just for my reference on my own I'm taking with the ptren).. you can pm me at the other spot if you don't want it public info

so, I'm assuming from your bloodwork you are taking either hgh or peps... if so, what, and how much? (just for my reference on my own I'm taking with the ptren).. you can pm me at the other spot if you don't want it public info
nevermind, just read last post.. that answers my Q... would like to know dosages you are using though.. this is my first go-round with gh peps

IML Gear Cream!
took my first 1mg dose yesterday.

morning today said second 1mg dose on empty stomach before breakfast. I think ptren(i'll call it that for now) gave me a hunger increase. I didn't take my ghrp2/cjc peps this morning and usually without them, I have trouble eating a big breakfast.

breakfast:

5 whole egg omelet with a little turkey bacon, 2 pieces of whole wheat bread, 1 chobani greek yogurt.

went to do cardio at my gym.

cardio routine:

HIIT style cardio

22mins on a stepper machine. 45 sec level 12(med intensity), 45 sec level 18(high intensity)

20mins elliptical machine. same as above^^^ but it's easier overall than the stepper.

10mins bike.

total cals burned: 800

pwo shake: two scoops whey in 8oz whole milk

lunch:

chicken breasts, bowl of buckwheat, broccoli and radishes

pre workout meal:

2 tilapia fish filets, 1 piece whole wheat bread. thought that was going to be enough but was still hungry, so I ate a pack of starkist tuna.

took second 1mg dose of the ptren pre wo along with craze.

workout was very good. did chest/shoulders/tri's.

had a great pump and I think I had a sort of elated feeling during the workout from the ptren.

For anyone worried that if you make ptren into a liquid oral it'll taste bad, don't worry because if you use the recipe i posted earlier, the glycerin has a sweet taste to it.
looks like even at half the dose you are getting all the same good sides from the ptren(I consider the hunger a good side.. and that euphoric/elated feeling is a trip, huh?... It's probably less noticeable on lower dose.. what do you think about it? do you think it is something to do with serotonin? almost like a really mild serotonin dump?... that's what it feels like to me... after about 3-4 days(once your blood levels are up there and more consistent, you don't notice that feeling after taking it, but it is there pretty much around the clock)

how is your sleep on it? mine is sooooo much better!!! no sweats, and the first couple nights, had some really cool vivid dreams(like watching an 8 hour movie...lol)
also, if you still dont like the taste, you can draw up your ptren and inject it into an empty capsule, then you have about 20 min(that's longest I've waited.. it may be good for longer) to take it, doesn't melt the capsule due to the glycerin)... mine is double strength as yours and the taste is enough to make me nauseous, so I inject mine into capsules... may make it at strength yours is at next time around.

this is cool... I'd like to know what you think a few days in, as far as fat burning, cardio, increased muscle mass and tone(makes me way harder!!) just to see if it is doing same thing to all that are using it now....
also, my strength is increasing even above what it did on tren... which is awesome!!!
also, would like to know what you think about any progestin type sides... I know everyone is different, and I'm prone to them with tren, but haven't had any on this stuff...

I am starting my 3rd week on monday... NOTHING short of amazing results!!!! I had a bit there I couldn't work out because the heat was making my concussion act up... this stuff not only kept my size(and I was puking everything up every day for several days!!), but hardened and leaned me out... kept my muscle bellies full(it's like you are pumped ALL day long!!)..and the results are literally overnight!!! every single day, you see a difference!!!
How are the sides ? Not a huge fan of not sleeping ..

Good to see its working well for both of you. Now the final tren vs ptren test... does it make your dingaling into a sad wind sock, or are you gtg?

Im only 3 days in my ptren run but no libido issues at all even though Im on letro and that usually kills it for me. The mast is helping as well. I think I will slowly phase out letro and get back on formerone to really gauge this aspect.

I take ghrp2/cjc w/o dac. I sometimes take ghrp6 or ipam but 90% of the time Im on ghrp2/cjc combo. I dose it 2-3x a day at 250mcg for the ghrp2 and 150mcg for the cjc.

I dropped the peps to 1-2x a day dosing since I started the ptren because I don't need as much of an appetite boost from the peps. I usually took my 1st pep dose before breakfast because I always had trouble eating big in the morning but now I take the ptren dose before breakfast and I have no trouble eating a big breakfast.

I just got back from cardio at the gym and Im going to pin some peps before lunch.

looks like even at half the dose you are getting all the same good sides from the ptren(I consider the hunger a good side.. and that euphoric/elated feeling is a trip, huh?... It's probably less noticeable on lower dose.. what do you think about it? do you think it is something to do with serotonin? almost like a really mild serotonin dump?... that's what it feels like to me... after about 3-4 days(once your blood levels are up there and more consistent, you don't notice that feeling after taking it, but it is there pretty much around the clock)

how is your sleep on it? mine is sooooo much better!!! no sweats, and the first couple nights, had some really cool vivid dreams(like watching an 8 hour movie...lol)
also, if you still dont like the taste, you can draw up your ptren and inject it into an empty capsule, then you have about 20 min(that's longest I've waited.. it may be good for longer) to take it, doesn't melt the capsule due to the glycerin)... mine is double strength as yours and the taste is enough to make me nauseous, so I inject mine into capsules... may make it at strength yours is at next time around.

this is cool... I'd like to know what you think a few days in, as far as fat burning, cardio, increased muscle mass and tone(makes me way harder!!) just to see if it is doing same thing to all that are using it now....
also, my strength is increasing even above what it did on tren... which is awesome!!!
also, would like to know what you think about any progestin type sides... I know everyone is different, and I'm prone to them with tren, but haven't had any on this stuff...

I would say that a mild serotonin dump is a fairly accurate way to describe it. I feel the elation from the dose more in the second part of the day when I take my 2nd dose of the day preworkout.

I did notice much more vivid dreams last few nights. I was going to post about this in a few days because I wanted to make sure it wasn't a random thing but since you mentioned you have it as well then I can safely say that its from the ptren.

I actually fell asleep much easier last few nights and I don't usually fall asleep very easily. Also whats weird is I slept less time last two nights(about 7hours) but felt as if I slept as more(about 8hours).

I feel cardio wise it hasn't affect me at all maybe even better. Yesterday, I went outside for a sports workout with my coach. I haven't done any running drills the last 7-8days due to my shin splint injury but my legs were feeling good due to the rehab I've been doing, so I did some running drills.

what's funny is, it was pretty hot outside yesterday maybe around 94 but I felt like it was much cooler outside. I told my coach that it was great that it got cooler and he said "what are you talking about? Its fucking hot". lol

I have seen any progesterone sides. I have ordered some prolactrone by blr anyway, which I should get by Fri, I will take it because it supposed to have some other additional benefits other than prolactin control.

Im still only on day 3 so everything I posted, I will have to verify a little later in my run to make sure I didn't post anything prematurely and it turned out to be wrong.

I will increase my dose to 4mg on wednesday. .

How are the sides ? Not a huge fan of not sleeping ..

Check above, I briefly touched on the sleep thing in my reply to overB. I will keep monitering it, so a little later into my run, I will have a more clear answer for you.

Yesterdays workout was back/bi's. I think I really saw the ptren kick in during my workout. All the weights felt light and I was doing burnout/drop sets on each of the exercises. I didn't want to leave the gym and I couldn't really get my muscles to fatigue.

Diet was clean and a lot of food.

Today i'm taking a day off. I will be going out with family and friends to an art gallery, and after that we're going to get some drinks and food. So diet may not be great today.

Tomorrow i'm upping the dose, can't wait because I think I was taking a very low dose so the magic should start soon.

Vibrant is at it again! The human guinea pig lol.

today I upped the dose to 2mg 2x a day for a total of 4mg per day.

the ptren is making me very hungry. I think I'll back off the peptides, maybe leave one dose before bed.

sleep has been very good. I sleeping less total time but waking up more refreshed and have some pretty vivid dreams.

training today was:

morning: sports workout, a little more than two hours. felt very good. my shin splint injury finally is healing up, not sure if the ptren is helping with this or not but it definitely can be.

afternoon: 25min jog in a park near me. pace was about a 8min mile. cardio feels good, don't think the ptren is affecting it at all so far.

evening: gym. planned to do chest/shoulders/tris but as I started doing my warm up sets for chest, I realized that the gym was way too packed and I would've been spending too much time waiting for equipment to open up. I hate waiting. so I switched my workout to legs(hammies/calfs for today). never really have to wait for leg equipment even when the gym is packed.

for calfs did seated calf raises, calf raises in leg press, and some other machine.

for hammies did seated leg curls, straight leg deads, lying leg curl.

pump was very good, strength as well.

No negative sides to report from the ptren as of now.

I will be receiving prolactrone in a few days and I will be adding that in just to protect myself against potential progesterone sides even though I don't think I'll get them. prolactrone is supposed to have some other good effects as well.

will probably increase, my test/mast doses from next week. gotta to get some more gear to make sure I have enough for the doses I want to run.

I'm off to bed.

day 6

training today:

morning sports practice for over 2 hours

evening was gym workout followed by 15min cardio.

back/bi's. lat pulls with various grips, rows with various grips, db rows, bi's db curls/hammer curls, bar curls, some cable work at the end to exhaust completely.

15min hiit on the stepper for 310cals burned.

now for the ptren.

woke up today a bit lethargic but that could be due not getting enough sleep and having a tough day yesterday. but felt fine during my workouts. had a great pump in the gym and weights were feeling easy to me.

My appetite is getting very high. eating like crazy and have no trouble getting a ton of clean cals down.

I'm noticing a bit more acne in the last two days.

Also, right after taking the ptren, I feel sort of a warm feeling spread across my body. hard to explain but maybe my body temp rises. will try to check this in the next few days by taking my temp before and after administration.

till tomorrow.

Awesome log, this seems like a great way to run tren when you are worried about sides like I am. Will be following along the whole way Vibrant.

Back