• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

pct

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Where is a good source to buy trustable pct such as clomid and aromasin that isn't bunk and where I can use a green dot money pak or money gram. ill only buy from places that take money gram or green dot money pak so there are no traces.

You can buy Formeron, a suicidal AI with no issues regarding legal status.
I know a cop whos using it.
You can get it from Orbit.
I have that already. What about clomid though?

I use CEM but I just use my credit card LOL. Im pretty sure ancileries for research purposes are legal.

Hello all,
I have posted in another forum on this site and have yet to get a response back. Therefore, I am posting on this thread as well and see the mention on cemproducts, but need a confirmation.
Here is my original message:
As I have been conducting my research on PCT, I read in this forum that cemproducts.com was legit. However, when i go to there site, they make it very clear that the products are for lab use only and not human consumption.

Can someone please verify or testify if you will, that they have used there products for PCT and they can be used for human consumption.

This is my first pct cycle and I want to be sure i can use their products.

Look forward to your responses.

Thanks

Chaim

IML Gear Cream!
After seeing multiple lab results confirming Purchase Peptides quality, Im sticking with them for my next cycle

Thanks. Anyone else? Anyone with greendot money pak or money gram?

clearsky pharmacy- good reviews

Back