• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I had an accident.

Diesel618

big for a notbig
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I accidently shot 2 buttons of street heroin IM. It is red and slightly sore today in my bicep where I pinned. Should I be worried?

nah don't worry about it, but if it'll ease your mind just go ahead and cut the arm off.

314846i84yv1px4z.gif

I accidently shot 2 buttons of street heroin IM. It is red and slightly sore today in my bicep where I pinned. Should I be worried?

....nothing to worry about.....as long as you're caught up on the rent everything should be fine... [stay off the smack]

Congrats! Sounds like early signs of lesions! :ohyeah:

in case this isn't a joke, don't ever IM street drugs, wayyy more risk of infection than IV

You strike me as the type of addict that romanticizes his habit.

Hopefully you see how stupid that is before you kill yourself.

how does one maintain training whilst being a heroin addict?

in college i def had my run with it, never shot it tho, and all I could do was smoke cigerettes and nod off. you sure your doing it right?

at any rate get your shit together

in college i def had my run with it, never shot it tho, and all I could do was smoke cigerettes and nod off. you sure your doing it right?

The idea is to inject your heroin between each set, I wouldn't advise mixing a shot of heroin[water base] with test[oil based] as they really don't mix well, but you could mix with water base steroids.....never vodka between sets on 'leg' day....beer only!!! No WEED smoking in the gym[locker room & parking lot only]....
Don't forget your Protein shake...... and yes[get your
shit together]..........[if anyone cares to give me some money P.M. me].... :callme:

Inject so much that you just can't take anymore.
Hopefully you will also stop breathing in the process.

The key is not to do so much that you start nodding off and looking like a retard. Just enough to get a good euphoria. Also, not to do it more than once or twice a month, otherwise tolerance and addiction will develop.

And I didn't mean to IM it, I was using a 5/8 needle and accidently went through the vein after I aspirated. No sides other than not getting high.

On a serious note: I overdosed on heroin last week. Took a hit, then waited an hour, took another hit, no memory after that. Woke up in an ambulance. Face was blue and I had stopped breathing and my roommate had to give me CPR well on the phone with 911.

If your thread is serious then you need to stop that shit and get help.

If your thread is not serious then man the fuck up and stop being a little bitch and do that shit intravenously.

Currently using nothing. Trying to keep a clean path at the moment.

Back