• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Supplements?

Jamie7990

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone new on this forum and quite new to body building
Im 19 years old ive been training now for 15 months, prior to training i was 54kg i am now walking around at 70kg and i am 5ft 9 tall. all my family are skinny will this mess up my genetic potential? with my stats how far could i go naturally? i am eating 4-5 times a day i generally eat fish and brown rice or chicken and pasta but i still have a very wide diet and i am open to ideas. i also take 2-3 protien shakes a day, one morning and one night sometimes one through the day. in the future i would like to start using anabolic steroids, but i understand that for the time being it is abit of a retarded decision. can anyone recommend any supplements i can use to pack on mass? also can anyone give me a good diet plan? really want to take body building seriously and see how far i can go, just abit to young to pick up the needle yet.

p.s for the last 3 months i havent seemed to gain any weight, maybe ive hit a plateau? how can i overcome this?

first there is no need for so many protein shakes if you have a good diet. Good diet means a balanced healthy natural diet with no junk food.
Going from 54 to 70 kg of muscles is good but just adding useless weight in fat will hinder your progress. Excess fat will make you gain muscle slower, so when you eat: do not over eat. You seem to eat good stuff so continue
coming from a skinny family is somewhat a benefit, i don t see why you consider it a problem,,,,
As far as your genetic potential is concerned: you should not worry about it at all, just workout properly and forget about genetics. Why worry about something you cannot change. Your family being skinny does not determine what your genetic potentials in building muscles are.
There are no magic supplements to build muscles except steroids which is not an option.
You can take vitamins and fish oil.
Don't expect to reach your limits in 1 or 2 years of bodybuilding....you will maybe in 15 years! so bodybuilding is a lifetime commitment. a 3 months plateau is normal try to change your routine, number of reps, type of exercises.....and the way you lift ( your tempo or speed at which you lift) variation will break the plateau. try to slow down on your negative phase of lifting for example. Sometimes a few days off help also.
post your routine, i can suggest something new if you want.
Good luck

I agree with changing your routine if you haven't tried that. I'm quite new myself, but that seems to be the consensus about how to overcome a plateau in the early phases.

Here are some mass gainers you can check out to help you pick up some weight and begin bulking up. As far as different types of supplements go, such as prohormones, I really try not to advise anyone under the age of 21 on what they should take. I am sure some members will kindly chime in soon though to help direct you.

I think no need to take supplements. A simple healthy diet can work for you. Changing routine is also a good option for your question.

depends on what you're looking for op. i uses supps for libido effects and to alter my body into certain states.

-eat motherfucker.
-calculate your macros. if no mass is being made after a reasonable amount of time. increase caloric/protean/carb intake accordingly.
-rest. if you're not resting 6-8 hours a day. and taking days off to recover. then forget it
-each bodytype has it's advantage. especially skinny/ectomorphics like ourselves. maintaining low bf, burn more caloric intake in our sleep, lean gains, etc etc.

just listen to your body. i had the same issues starting. thought i was eating enough when i was 130, but i had to down 3500 calories/day to see any changes in mass.

get to it.

here's some motivation

YouTube Video

Well it depends if you prefer gaining little faster, supplements are must!
Otherwise your natural diet will not help your body as fast as this type of proteins intake is only limited!

Back