• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is there an over the counter product compatible for Clomid?

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering if there was something you can get over the counter for anti Estrogen???

Other than legal supplements?

Maybe I phrased it wrong.

My friend is taking D-bol and is in need of something to reverse any estrogen factors. Clomid is a high recommendation. If clomid isn't available, do you have any other suggestions.

Anything that you can get from a drug store or pharmacist?

I was just speaking to a few people and their saying Clenbuterol or even Clenbuterx (VPX) has anti-estrogen factors. Is this true?

I can go on further saying that according to the old bottles of the Clenbuterx, the state that the properties within is anti estrogenic.

I don't have any old bottles and the VPX has gone on to remove that statement from their bottles because many women were worried of anti estogenen.

I need more proof of this and unfortunately again, I don't have the old bottles! :(

Thanks Prince!

What is the advantages and disadvantages of this and Clomid besides one not being OTC?

Check your PMs David

Originally posted by david
there is nothing there, GP

You sure? Look again...

OK, after hearing from the "pro-gang" I've found and learn of a few new things.

- Nolvadex is superior than Clomid!

- Isoflavones which is found in many of VPX products is a small deterent to estrogen but not strong enough to combat D-Bol!

As for OTC, 6-OXO wins hands down but never superior to the Clomid or Nolvadex etc.

So with that in mind, goPro and DP may have seen the ads from VPX that their coming with a product called Clomidex! I don't have any information on it though.

There is something called Nolvagain (I think) but know nothing about that either.

But the bottom line is that Nolvadex is a better product than Clomid!

Thanks everyone for the info!!!! :thumb:

Anyone else with input by all means, please comment! This thread is NOT closed! :D

IML Gear Cream!
Remember that Nolvadex is superior to Clomid for estrogen control, but not test release. There are also other drugs like Arimidex that are even better than Nolvadex, but they are quite expensive. Nolvadex should do the job just fine.

I am waiting to hear about VPXs new estrogen control product as well. In fact, they have many new and interesting things in the works!

I, too and very curious to see how effective the VPX's Clomidex will be!

Well, when it comes out, whoever is the first guinea pig to try it, please relate all information here, please! ;)

Ur friend will need clomid regardless at the end of the cycle...

But Nova is essential because dbol aromatize easily and quickly

is he suffering from any side effects, or he has yet to start

Originally posted by MJ23
Ur friend will need clomid regardless at the end of the cycle...

I agree

agreed, but if a OTC supp is ever as good as a "grey market" drug, would it be OTC?

simple answer. No.

and A-dex (or Femara) are FAR superior to Nolva. And the $ is less an issue. The commonly touted A-dex doses are overkill IMO. .25 EOD will effectively kill E levels, making for better wallet conditions than .5 ED.

Originally posted by cornfed
and A-dex (or Femara) are FAR superior to Nolva. And the $ is less an issue. The commonly touted A-dex doses are overkill IMO. .25 EOD will effectively kill E levels, making for better wallet conditions than .5 ED.

Yes, I mentioned this earlier! Nolvadex is still fine for most and is dirt cheap and more available too. By the way though, most guys I work with prefer .5 at least everyday of Arimidex. But this could be bodyweight dependent.

guys 75-100lbs over me are doing .25 EOD
It's got more to do w/ aromatose rates/person, gear doses and total E count.
But if using a-dex, it's throughout the cycle or at latest starting wk3, and if one starts to feel gyno, they could up the dose, but I don't think that's too probable.

guys 75-100lbs over me are doing .25 EOD
It's got more to do w/ aromatose rates/person, gear doses and total E count.
But if using a-dex, it's throughout the cycle or at latest starting wk3, and if one starts to feel gyno, they could up the dose, but I don't think that's too probable.

Interesting...the guys I train that use feel that they don't get the effect they are looking for until they use .5. But they are on heavy cycles with heavy doses of test so they may need this much.

By the way, since you only weigh about 125 yourself, I guess these guys aren't more than 200-225 themselves (J/k)

Asshole :p

yeah, buck and a quarter... :doh:
damn it now people are probably not gonna see that as a punchline... OMG CF's 125

Wow! I was busy all day and came back to my thread to find out a lot more info! Thanks for all the help everyone!

Just waiting for BO to respond now! :D

No smilies in your post either... :no:

Thats b/c I was serious...you weigh like 125...and that is bulked up! Hehehehe...ok, just playing (I know you are really pushing about 150 ;) )

well i still prefer liquidex, iam not selling any ones stuff but u can legaly obtain clomid liquidex nov etc in liquid form in the us. so he realy should just some of those

Originally posted by gopro
Thats b/c I was serious...you weigh like 125...and that is bulked up! Hehehehe...ok, just playing (I know you are really pushing about 150 ;) )
You really are a bastardly sh!t, ya know that :p . j/k, but you did tell me you were funny... so I guess that was a joke... ha ha ... ha :scratch:

You really are a bastardly sh!t, ya know that :p . j/k, but you did tell me you were funny... so I guess that was a joke... ha ha ... ha :scratch:

I AM funny...and I'm not only talking about my looks! Of course it was a joke my friend! :D

I know... but sarcasm's a gift of mine :p

That, and innocence.

Back