• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gun show

Retlaw

Stacey's Boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:thinking:

Attachments

• 09-chick-puking-photobomb.jpg
    09-chick-puking-photobomb.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 70
drunk people are pure comedy

Well, she is projectile vomiting!

That's the perfect chic...Drunk and not bad looking... As soon as she was done puking, i would shoving my cock in her mouth...

That's the perfect chic...Drunk and not bad looking... As soon as she was done puking, i would shoving my cock in her mouth...
Damm right !

That's why WEED is BETTER than Booze......... :ohyeah:

Dropped a gram of bubble hash into a cup of tea last night. No puking but I am definitely not right today...

I gotta be honest, when I saw the title I thought this this thread was going to be about uber jerked trannies but I guess I'm both pleased and disappointed at the same time that this wasn't about uber jerked trannies.

On the one hand I'm pleased because those damn trannies always have bigger cocks than me and if they were more jerked than I am, my self esteem would be down even lower.

On the other hand I'm disappointed because who the fuck doesn't want to see uber jerked trannies?

I gotta be honest, when I saw the title I thought this this thread was going to be about uber jerked trannies but I guess I'm both pleased and disappointed at the same time that this wasn't about uber jerked trannies.

On the one hand I'm pleased because those damn trannies always have bigger cocks than me and if they were more jerked than I am, my self esteem would be down even lower.

On the other hand I'm disappointed because who the fuck doesn't want to see uber jerked trannies?

I would have loved to text those photos to my unsuspecting friends.

Back