• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Oral designer steroid from IML - old thread

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Time to get off the alcohol and start my pre cycle liver support cleansing. I just got word that SDMZ 2.0 may be in stock in limited amounts next week! I have not run orals all year in anticipation of doing something very strong this summer. Time to up my Advanced Cycle Support and buy a bottle of Liv 52. Fridge is stocked with water bottles and hydration will be increased to 1.5 gallons daily.

I now have something to train for =)

7/16 is the earliest it will be available to my knowledge. I'm driving over to the warehouse when it comes in though =)

It was scheduled for Aug 1st so this is pretty early.

I have never run methylsten and d-zine together. Its going to be quite the ride.

SuperDMZ-2.0-label.jpg

Arnt you working on your fertility Hev?

Anyways i hope this is just as good or better than original !

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What will the cost be for 2.0?

Not sure that a price point has been set yet. Methylstenbolone is very expensive so probably $50 or so a bottle.

Arnt you working on your fertility Hev?

Anyways i hope this is just as good or better than original !

Yes, I'm canceling my doc appt and running this instead.

SDMZ 2.0 is going to blow away the original version.

So this is the methylstenbolone we've all been waiting for.

Very exciting. Will you be the first guinea pig, heavy? It'd be cool to see another "transformation" log like you did last Fall.

So this is the methylstenbolone we've all been waiting for.

Very exciting. Will you be the first guinea pig, heavy? It'd be cool to see another "transformation" log like you did last Fall.

I will be logging it with the other loggers. We will need some guys here to run it.

I really want to run this stuff. I would be willing to do a full log. I have some Metha-Drol "in stock" but I have been wanting to try DMZ and 2.0 sounds like it's going to be the one to get! Will there be an initial discount for forum members or anything?

Usually IML's runs discount codes throughout the year. Just keep your eyes out for logging opportunities and discounts brother.

I'll be watching for this, never ran the original formula but with all the talk and great reviews looking forward to trying the 2.0 version.

i would love to be the one that is choosen to run a log.i bought the sdmx formula that is out right now and it was not very good at all really a waste of my money.would love to try this and hope it is good so i can get back on the iml train.i am not bashing iml in any way i am a big fan and supporter was just not reall happy with the current sdmz.

Really looking forward to the release of this... Glad I held off on getting old version since I wanna run this soon.
Heavy I would love to run a complete log of this stuff. Currently using OstraRx, UltraMale and Formeron and loving
it so far. Was looking to go with this next.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone have the androgenic ratio for m sten

You guys are going to love this. Alone it will blow you up something hulk like. Remember no alcohol bros.

I want to run it I think I'll end my cycle w some instead of dbol heavy hook it up

That does look pretty ridiculous, even 1 per day will be nice.

That does look pretty ridiculous, even 1 per day will be nice.

Anybody that knows designers knows this is going to be HUGE!

Back