IronMagLabs

can anyone explain to me what this means?

Rep Points

can anyone explain to me what this means?

It is important to take your creatine with a protein powder that is not enriched with glutamine (this means you cannot take it with mrp's as most are enriched with glutamine) because the two amino's use the same substrate to transport them into your muscle cells and when taken within 1-1/2 hour apart will not absorb.
    I dont understand what is happeining there, i just ordered creatine and protein with glut in it, what should i do?
    yo

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

I don't think that is true..................

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

can you take glut creatine and protein together
    yo

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Many people put it in protein shakes.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

I've read many different studies stating that you can take and can't take creatine and glutamine together because they fight for absorbsion .......Hell,I never had a problem or maybe I'm just to dumb to reralize it,but I do put creatine in my protein
    photos.yahoo.com/dariusth
    photos.yahoo.com/atruefitnessfreak

Peak Physiques™
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'd love to see a study that says that.

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

I used to know the name of the glutamine receptor.

I've since forgotten.
    Being held down by The Man

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Funny how relationships fade..

Designer Supplements

Rep Points

What, the relationship between me and my memory?
    Being held down by The Man

Rep Points

Originally posted by Twin Peak
    I'd love to see a study that says that.

The guanine nucleotide-binding regulatory protein alpha-subunit, Galpha(16), is primarily expressed in hemopoietic cells, and interacts with a large number of seven-membrane span receptors including chemoattractant receptors. We investigated the biological functions resulting from Galpha(16) coupling of chemoattractant receptors in a transfected cell model system. HeLa cells expressing a kappaB-driven luciferase reporter, Galpha(16), and the formyl peptide receptor responded to fMLP with a approximately 7- to 10-fold increase in luciferase activity. This response was accompanied by phosphorylation of IkappaBalpha and elevation of nuclear kappaB-DNA binding activity, indicating activation of NF-kappaB. In contrast to Galpha(16), expression of Galpha(q), Galpha(13), and Galpha(i2) resulted in a marginal increase in kappaB luciferase activity. A GTPase-deficient, constitutively active Galpha(16) mutant (Q212L) could replace agonist stimulation for activation of NF-kappaB. Furthermore, expression of Galpha(16) (Q212L) markedly enhanced TNF-alpha-induced kappaB reporter activity. The Galpha(16)-mediated NF-kappaB activation was paralleled by an increase in phospholipase C-beta activity, and was blocked by pharmacological inhibitors of protein kinase C (PKC) and by buffering of intracellular Ca(2+). The involvement of a conventional PKC isoform was confirmed by the finding that expression of PKCalpha enhanced the effect of Galpha(16), and a dominant negative PKCalpha partially blocked Galpha(16)-mediated NF-kappaB activation. In addition to formyl peptide receptor, Galpha(16) also enhanced NF-kappaB activation by the C5a and C3a receptors, and by CXC chemokine receptor 2 and CCR8. These results suggest a potential role of Galpha(16) in transcriptional regulation downstream of chemoattractant receptors.

PMID: 11359849 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Rep Points

That was a joke btw

DP

TCD = mGluRs

Un~Bulking
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Your punchlines give me a headache.