Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyusa View Post
    he is probably le
    I am not affiliated in any capacity whatsoever to law enforcement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    508 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JKHalley View Post
    I am not affiliated in any capacity whatsoever to law enforcement.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Famous Last words.....................

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by squigader View Post
    I recommend what this fella here has to say. Good advice! It is known that heavy compounds such as squats and deadlifts cause your body to release growth hormone anyway.
    I will receive my certification as a personal fitness trainer by the end of next month. I have been called a faggot, gay, an idiot, and negged. I don't even know, nor do I care, what negged means.

You are all free to make your own conclusions about whether I am legit. I can give it as well as I can take it. But why? I didn't do anything to elicit such a negative response, with the exception that I posted in the wrong forum (so I am told.)

It is not my concern whether anyone chooses to believe what I post. I will have mispelled words and typing errors. Does that mean I am lying about being a writer? No editor anywhere gives a shit if I left the "t" off of the end of regiment. They care about the story not the syntex.

This forum is not what I expected. I don't have time for drama. I was negged for writing a long reply to a post that concerned me. This individual confessed he had weight problems...feels like he could drop dead anytime due to his health. My post was an attempt to offer hope to that person.

I am entering my forties. I have just came out of a prolonged convalesence after a series of spinal surgeries. My doctor prescribes the Androgel and I know how much HGH costs. Clearly, I have the resources available to afford it.

It is a shame really. I am sure that many of you are congenial. It is a pity that I found myself in the wrong neighborhood. I am not a contentious person and, when possible, I avoid drama. I don't have anything to prove and really could not care less what those prepubescent members think of me. They only revealed their own immaturity and ignorance.

Since insults and the condescending language I have encountered here, I see no reason and no future for me to be part of something that when all is said and done, turns out to be nothing but a huge distraction.

To those who greeted me with a shred of common decency, welcoming me to the forum, I apologize. It is my wish that you find whatever it is you want from life.

I have a blog at wordpress.

Good bye IronMag