• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TNE and water retention

Digitalash

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it normal for TNE/suspension to cause very little water retention? I've got tons of homebrew TNE and I've been running as much as 200mg a day, and I'm staying amazingly dry. I feel awesome otherwise, acne, crazy libido, dropping bodyfat, motivated as hell etc. and I trust my source so I don't think its that. I'm also running 1-2 pumps of formeron a day which I'm sure is helping. Anyway if this is normal for TNE then I don't know why its not more popular than it is, I've heard shorter esters retain less water but even prop was considerably worse than this for me. Also I swear this stuff has fat loss properties because I haven't changed my diet and I'm leaning out and getting way more vascular in just the short time I've been using it

Yea that sounds like the experiences i have had with it. I was using water based suspension last cycle and i was much dryer than i am on a typical test e cycle and my vascularity was much better also

Chino, I saw a thread you posted in a while ago in regards to Norditropin GH. I was wondering if you ended up running it and the results you got from it.

Is it normal for TNE/suspension to cause very little water retention? I've got tons of homebrew TNE and I've been running as much as 200mg a day, and I'm staying amazingly dry. I feel awesome otherwise, acne, crazy libido, dropping bodyfat, motivated as hell etc. and I trust my source so I don't think its that. I'm also running 1-2 pumps of formeron a day which I'm sure is helping. Anyway if this is normal for TNE then I don't know why its not more popular than it is, I've heard shorter esters retain less water but even prop was considerably worse than this for me. Also I swear this stuff has fat loss properties because I haven't changed my diet and I'm leaning out and getting way more vascular in just the short time I've been using it

How is the pip compared to, say, prop you have run before? I have some tne in the way, first time.

The pip isn't bad really, it stings more during injection but I made the guaicol content high which I've heard makes it hurt much less in the following days but guaic can sting for a second or two. Overall its not bad at all honesty, but I've never been really sensitive to prop pain either so everyones experience may be different.

I made a bit more gears than I really need.... wish I knew what to do with all this excess...

Normal.

Just keep up on the A/I, the conversion to estrogen is really fast.

Back