• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mom not charged for dumping disabled daughter at bar

Big Pimpin

Sancho
Registered
Reaction score
I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
IML Gear Cream!
Abandoning a child who needs help is never right, but it?s not always illegal.

A Chicago-area woman who drove to Tennessee to dump off her mentally disabled 19-year-old daughter will not be charged, police said Tuesday in The Knoxville News Sentinel.

Police in the tiny town of Caryville had tried since June 28 to figure out the identity of the young woman. A break in the case came 10 days later when a Chicago-area resident recognized the daughter on a missing persons website and alerted authorities, who contacted the mom ? Eva Cameron, 45, of Algonquin, Ill.

The mom traveled back to Tennessee to speak to police, not to pick up her daughter, Lynn Cameron, who has the mental capacity of a toddler and could not identify herself or her mother.

?[The mom] said that she did not want her, that she couldn?t take care of her and that she wasn?t going to take her back to Illinois,? said Caryville police Assistant Chief Stephanie Smith in The Chicago Tribune.

?She let her out to use the bathroom and drove away,? Smith said Tuesday. ?She said she just couldn?t handle her anymore.?

Cameron, who has another mentally disabled child, cannot be charged because the daughter she abandoned is legally an adult.

Cameron told The Northwest Herald in suburban Chicago that she drove her daughter to Tennessee because it has the ?No. 1 health care system in the United States of America? and she wanted the best for her child. She also said her church directed her there because it is a more Baptist area.

Tuesday, the daughter became an official ward of the state of Tennessee.

Cold? yes
Illegal? No
Fucked up? absolutely

That heartless bitch sounds as if she's mentally disabled herself.

that's some bullshit right there...I thought that under the Safe Haven laws the child had to be dropped off at least somewhere safe like a hospital, fire debt, police station, etc. and had to be under 18...but a fucking bar? are you serious, that woman needs a beating.

Agreed ^^^ mother is cold and doesnt deserve kids if she can live with this.

That heartless bitch sounds as if she's mentally disabled herself.

She gave birth to 2, the apple don't fall far they say.

Anyone see the part where it said her church directed her to Tennesee because of the high Baptist population? Are they saying the church knew what she was doing?

yep the church new, sending her to Tennessee. WTF kind of church gives that kind of advice! The bitch needs to be sterilized and beaten.

IML Gear Cream!
She gave birth to 2, the apple don't fall far they say.

Anyone see the part where it said her church directed her to Tennesee because of the high Baptist population? Are they saying the church knew what she was doing?

Yeah, her phuquin church advised her to drop her in Tennesee, not to them, so they can do the righteous thing. I just wonder if they advised her to let her out to use the restroom and then skedaddle out of dodge like you were abandoning that pet you don't want.

WELCOME to America.....things are only going to get worse.... :wits:

Horrible. But the mind is fragile and people snap. Cant imagine what it was like to raise a mentally disabled child for 19 years. Not saying that its right but i can sympathize with the mom. Im sure the circumstances were unbearable.

my sister in laws husband has a mentally handicapped brother, his mom has cared for him since birth, they have the entire house setup for him, and I see him at birthday parties and what not, and I don't know how his mom does it. man it's seriously rough beyond words. But what this woman did is unthinkable...

Cameron told The Northwest Herald in suburban Chicago that she drove her daughter to Tennessee because it has the "No. 1 health care system in the United States of America" and she wanted the best for her child. She also said her church directed her there because it is a more Baptist area.

lol @ the mom trying to sound responsible but then making dumping the kid at a ******* bar part of the plan. Gtfo. How about you stop at a hospital or some type of legitimate social services office there and make an inquiry? Or simply do a drive-off at a church there or a doctor's office?

I mean wtf? WTF???

And was it this bar?

shots-fired-bar.jpg

Or this bar?

caring-bar.jpg

Back