IronMag Research Chems

Just came off cut. Need advice starting cycle now or waiting a few weeks.

Rep Points

Just came off cut. Need advice starting cycle now or waiting a few weeks.

Hey everyone. I usually frequent the new anabolicsteroidforums, but figured I would post here for the first time. I am looking for some advice starting my first cycle. I just got through cutting the last 14 weeks, and currently have myself eating at maintenance for summer. I am very anxious to start bulking however! I have purchased 8 weeks worth of all-natty stacks, as well as Test-E, but im not sure how I should plan this combo out.

Current stats:
    26 years old
    161-163 lbs (depending on water intake)
    6-7% body fat
    5 day split

Towards the end of my cut during the 10-12th weeks I began to experience some strength loss, but once I began eating at maintenance at weeks 13-14, my strength has gone back up and I've actually began to hit some new personal bests here & there. I'm curious if I should start out with 4 weeks of my all natty stack (Testopro, Stoked, Glycobol from AI Sports), THEN start my test-e cycle for 10 weeks, and then finish with another 4 weeks all-natty during PCT? Or if I should just start test-e on day 1 of my bulk and worry about the 8 weeks all natty afterwards?

**I plan to bulk until next April.

(The reason I feel that I should wait 4 weeks into bulking before starting test-e, is to give myself a little time to adjust to the new calorie surplus again, and get my strength up naturally. By this time, i could start test-e and really get my strength up. Or is my way of thinking just a little off for this?)

Thanks

uncle z rep.
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Give your self some time to adjust to the calories?Why?Do it or dont do it.
    Uncle Z Rep.
    If you have any comments or questions please PM me.
    follow our blog to see our latest news on workout and supplements
    Unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    Unclez-orders@safe-mail.net

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aminoman74 View Post
    Give your self some time to adjust to the calories?Why?Do it or dont do it.
    Just from past experience, when I go from 120 carbs a day to 300-350, I seem to gain strength/reps rapidly across all exercises in a 3-4 week period.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by RJM3607 View Post
    Hey everyone. I usually frequent the new anabolicsteroidforums, but figured I would post here for the first time. I am looking for some advice starting my first cycle. I just got through cutting the last 14 weeks, and currently have myself eating at maintenance for summer. I am very anxious to start bulking however! I have purchased 8 weeks worth of all-natty stacks, as well as Test-E, but im not sure how I should plan this combo out.

Current stats:
    26 years old
    161-163 lbs (depending on water intake)
    6-7% body fat
    5 day split

Towards the end of my cut during the 10-12th weeks I began to experience some strength loss, but once I began eating at maintenance at weeks 13-14, my strength has gone back up and I've actually began to hit some new personal bests here & there. I'm curious if I should start out with 4 weeks of my all natty stack (Testopro, Stoked, Glycobol from AI Sports), THEN start my test-e cycle for 10 weeks, and then finish with another 4 weeks all-natty during PCT? Or if I should just start test-e on day 1 of my bulk and worry about the 8 weeks all natty afterwards?

**I plan to bulk until next April.

(The reason I feel that I should wait 4 weeks into bulking before starting test-e, is to give myself a little time to adjust to the new calorie surplus again, and get my strength up naturally. By this time, i could start test-e and really get my strength up. Or is my way of thinking just a little off for this?)

Thanks

Dont know to much about the "natty" products you have...diet wise your body is primed to grow coming off a cut adding the surplus of Carbs and protein !! It's a great time to start a cycle.
    Seems you could add some more lean mass without AAS judging by your weight, not knowing your height.

Either way I wouldn't combine the natty and AAS at any point..one or the other bro
    CLICK THE BANNER A VIP DISCOUNT IS ALSO AVAILABLE PM FOR DETAILS

Www.granabolic.me

Rep Points

I 2nd Dath, check out the priming sticky. Your body is primed up and ready to efficiently use all the nutrients your body is getting. start your cycle now i say