Join Now!

          Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


The fat fuck kos thread

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 92
  1. #1
    KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
    azza1971's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TOILET
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Points
    74183466

    The fat fuck kos thread






    Feel free to hang shit on the fattest member here at IM, he is married to his sister, who has a nice bunghole. Lets give fatty a heart attack cause sooner or later that morbidly obese fat frame is gunna break.

    Lose some fuckin weight before you are house bound and wearing diapers?.
    I?M A BEGGAR

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,189
    Rep Points
    52349216

    I think he is crying and back to drinking and eating pop tart's.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,178
    Rep Points
    429666746

    Funny when his wife is in better shape then him... but who knows, he may have changed his ways and put down the ice cream and Zima.
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

  4. #4
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192

    Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post
    Feel free to hang shit on the fattest member here at IM, he is married to his sister, who has a nice bunghole. Lets give fatty a heart attack cause sooner or later that morbidly obese fat frame is gunna break.

    Lose some fuckin weight before you are house bound and wearing diapers?.

  5. #5
    KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
    azza1971's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TOILET
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Points
    74183466

    i can actually see improvements in his wife, being serious, those last pics of here are good. He should look to her for motivation. She should take over his account. If i was KOS this is what i would do...

    First, clean out all pantry cupboards and fridge freezer of any products processed or full of sugar.
    Second, make a fucking plan, make goals, short term and long term.
    Doing weights is not his problem so maintaining what muscle he has is, he should do Cross Fit or high intensity cardio combined with weights, do circuits, aim to get fitter and stronger and get the heart in the correct target for maximal fat loss.
    If he has to take a cycle of Clen/T3 and do some cutter AAS.

    No need to reinvent the wheel, i just took up metal detecting, get?s me outside, i walk for miles and where a 25 pound vest when doing it, combine things to make fat loss or fitness more enjoyable, try tying a sausage to your wifes pants and having to chase and catch her to eat it?.
    I?M A BEGGAR

  6. #6
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Negging OP's one shitty thread at a time
    Posts
    2,766
    Rep Points
    120143679

    Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post
    i can actually see improvements in his wife, being serious, those last pics of here are good. He should look to her for motivation. She should take over his account. If i was KOS this is what i would do...

    First, clean out all pantry cupboards and fridge freezer of any products processed or full of sugar.
    Second, make a fucking plan, make goals, short term and long term.
    Doing weights is not his problem so maintaining what muscle he has is, he should do Cross Fit or high intensity cardio combined with weights, do circuits, aim to get fitter and stronger and get the heart in the correct target for maximal fat loss.
    If he has to take a cycle of Clen/T3 and do some cutter AAS.

    No need to reinvent the wheel, i just took up metal detecting, get?s me outside, i walk for miles and where a 25 pound vest when doing it, combine things to make fat loss or fitness more enjoyable, try tying a sausage to your wifes pants and having to chase and catch her to eat it?.

    I just read your posts and wait to laugh... the bold is where it happened this time.

    Lulz.

  7. #7
    KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
    azza1971's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TOILET
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Points
    74183466

    Quote Originally Posted by coolhandjames View Post
    I just read your posts and wait to laugh... the bold is where it happened this time.

    Lulz.
    whats wrong with that, the fuckin calf burn is amazing when walking up a hill with a weighted vest??or cycling, try running?.
    I?M A BEGGAR

  8. #8
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192

    Azza, he doesn't work out. He just eats and stays fat.

  9. #9
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1028900506

    this thread is going to go over well

  10. #10
    Team RamRod
    BOARD REP
    OfficerFarva's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dunkin' Donuts
    Posts
    4,133
    Rep Points
    2018242272

    Looks like KOS is winning with this thread being made. We all know he's a fatty with a bad ink job plus a bunch of other undesirable traits. He likes the attention though so why give it to him?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    SFW's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Posts
    8,624
    Rep Points
    2095867986

    He likes the attention though so why give it to him?

    Ip cHeck confirms azza is kos.

    h
    ttp://www.SteelGear.net
    - No minimum order
    - Express delivery option
    - Flexible discount on bulk orders
    http://SteelGear.net/usa-domestic
    - USA Domestic
    - No Customs related issues

  12. #12
    KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
    azza1971's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TOILET
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Points
    74183466

    thats right, i will fuck Mrs AZZA now?.
    I?M A BEGGAR

  13. #13
    AG'S DEMIGOD
    MODERATOR
    [SIL]'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DRSE HQ
    Posts
    5,592
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post
    i can actually see improvements in his wife, being serious, those last pics of here are good. He should look to her for motivation. She should take over his account. If i was KOS this is what i would do...

    First, clean out all pantry cupboards and fridge freezer of any products processed or full of sugar.
    Second, make a fucking plan, make goals, short term and long term.
    Doing weights is not his problem so maintaining what muscle he has is, he should do Cross Fit or high intensity cardio combined with weights, do circuits, aim to get fitter and stronger and get the heart in the correct target for maximal fat loss.
    If he has to take a cycle of Clen/T3 and do some cutter AAS.

    No need to reinvent the wheel, i just took up metal detecting, get?s me outside, i walk for miles and where a 25 pound vest when doing it, combine things to make fat loss or fitness more enjoyable, try tying a sausage to your wifes pants and having to chase and catch her to eat it?.

    Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    Your a great moderator,the best,Diesel618 comes in looking for some reconition for being clean for a year and doing a decent job with his body and your reply is 'nice tits'.

  14. #14
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post
    No need to reinvent the wheel, i just took up metal detecting, get?s me outside, i walk for miles and where a 25 pound vest when doing it, combine things to make fat loss or fitness more enjoyable, try tying a sausage to your wifes pants and having to chase and catch her to eat it?.


    You find anything yet ?

    can't see you finding anything of historical note, did abbo's even learn to craft metal ?

    Gold and other precious metals / minerals are harder to come by then you think, so I'm thinking you're just digging up peoples loose change ...

  15. #15
    KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
    azza1971's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TOILET
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Points
    74183466

    I have a Minelab GPX5000 gold detector, $6500 grands worth, i go out north west and hunt nuggets.
    I?M A BEGGAR

  16. #16
    Registered User
    ctr10's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    pa
    Posts
    2,143
    Rep Points
    1097305501

    I thought KOS and AZZA were on the mend

  17. #17
    tarmac terrorist
    cube789's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    3,525
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post
    I have a Minelab GPX5000 gold detector, $6500 grands worth, i go out north west and hunt nuggets.

  18. #18
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,618
    Rep Points
    898731879

    I don't understand IM anymore. There are too many fat ugly fucks that hardly ever workout becoming celebrities around here just because they are too fucking dumb to realize they are a disgusting piece of shit and should be ashamed.
    Fucking Determined!

  19. #19
    KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
    azza1971's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TOILET
    Posts
    5,835
    Rep Points
    74183466

    Quote Originally Posted by ???SIL??? View Post
    at least we havent seen you yet, your a 50 cent pole dancer and i feel for the pole??why dont you show my caked ass again, that always works?...
    I?M A BEGGAR

  20. #20
    ALPHA MALE
    ELITE MEMBER
    KILLEROFSAINTS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    azzas wife looks like shit
    Posts
    17,283
    Rep Points
    1669062061

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I don't understand IM anymore. There are too many fat ugly fucks that hardly ever workout becoming celebrities around here just because they are too fucking dumb to realize they are a disgusting piece of shit and should be ashamed.
    havent seen yourself huh?
    ugly? really?
    please go poke some holes in your face and threaten to kill yourself

    you are so cool

    SHOW ME HOW RELENTLESS YOU REALLY ARE

  21. #21
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    kos is alright in my book, its ok to be fat as long as your wife is a hottie ! Eat a dick Azza ! or post up your bitch ?

  22. #22
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Negging OP's one shitty thread at a time
    Posts
    2,766
    Rep Points
    120143679

    Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post
    whats wrong with that, the fuckin calf burn is amazing when walking up a hill with a weighted vest??or cycling, try running?.
    Nothing, it just struck me funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    Azza, he doesn't work out. He just eats and stays fat.
    I run 5 miles in the morning and 5 in the evening.

    Try to keep up.

  23. #23
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vaginaville
    Posts
    806
    Rep Points
    71451988

    This thread is gayer than Azza's anus

  24. #24
    The People's choice
    REDDOG309's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    4,855
    Rep Points
    1879513392

    Another fine failure and self ownage by azza, well done lad


    Don't tread on me!!
    Quit Bitching, Start a Revolution
    Don't fuck with old people, they're unpredictable....
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Is reddog a mod yet?

  25. #25
    Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Points
    -1349756

    Quote Originally Posted by azza1971 View Post
    Feel free to hang shit on the fattest member here at IM, he is married to his sister, who has a nice bunghole. Lets give fatty a heart attack cause sooner or later that morbidly obese fat frame is gunna break.

    Lose some fuckin weight before you are house bound and wearing diapers?.
    Thats a ten minute game misconduct for you.......hit the showers

  26. #26
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Negging OP's one shitty thread at a time
    Posts
    2,766
    Rep Points
    120143679

    Azza.... on fire !

  27. #27
    AG'S DEMIGOD
    MODERATOR
    [SIL]'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DRSE HQ
    Posts
    5,592
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    Your a great moderator,the best,Diesel618 comes in looking for some reconition for being clean for a year and doing a decent job with his body and your reply is 'nice tits'.

  28. #28
    Stacey's Boy
    ELITE MEMBER
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,274
    Rep Points
    498586319

    Quote Originally Posted by ???SIL??? View Post


  29. #29
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Azza say what you want about KOS, but he beat you in your push up challenge and you said you would leave the site forever if he did. You're a liar, END OF STORY.

    KOS may be fat and everything else you mention but he's not a liar like you.

  30. #30
    AG'S DEMIGOD
    MODERATOR
    [SIL]'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DRSE HQ
    Posts
    5,592
    Rep Points
    2147483647






    Quote Originally Posted by REDDOG309 View Post
    Your a great moderator,the best,Diesel618 comes in looking for some reconition for being clean for a year and doing a decent job with his body and your reply is 'nice tits'.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Clean Thread! An AP, SFW, LHJO, Prip, GICH Thread!
    By GearsMcGilf in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 29395
    Last Post: 04-04-2014, 05:28 PM
  2. The FUCK YOU thread
    By azza1971 in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 09:15 PM
  3. ***Titty Fuck thread***...
    By ExLe in forum Anything Goes
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 09:09 PM
  4. Replies: 230
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 01:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->