• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fun thread, which AAS make you feel good or crap?

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any drug can affect people differently. Holds true for aas as well.
Just for curiosity sake I'd like to know which ones make you feel like a champ and which ones were not so pleasant.
for me

High test and NPP = fucking king
Dbol = Zeus like status :clapping:

Ananar & winstrol= slight energy, kinda lethargic and moody

Tren= Feel like shit all day (lethargic, moody, angry, loss appetite)
clen= worst drug ever

I never really feel the psychological effects of gear until I come off, but every time I come off cycle, the two weeks before PCT I'm such a cry baby, and then I realise just how good high test makes me feel.

test, dbol, A+ mast, eq, B+ winny,C+ anadrol, D tren, F

Test and trenbolone make me feel like a demigod

Test and masteron make me feel like a sex offender

Winstrol makes me feel like a pensioner with glass joints

Not a huge fan of winny with the shin issues. Other than that, I love the feeling of tren, and dbol isnt too bad either. Only issue with dbol really is the bloat I get, which obviously ends up coming off anyways.

Aside from aas. Prami is the worst chemical I've given myself. Clen, t3, nothing I have had compares to the death feeling I get from prami.

Lmao i like T3. i use it even when bulking. as for clen i agree= SHIT. and prami, caber, bromo all =death.

The only gear that makes me fill like crap is gear with high BA.Other then that i cant recall any that makes me fill like crap.

Tren and clen are the worst for me. Tren makes me homicidal and pissed and clen makes me feel like I'm on shitty speed.

Test makes me feel good. Add a little d-bol and I feel great!

I can't do high dose test (and the highest I've ever gone is a gram of test e - fuck that). For some reason I tense up a lot, grit my teeth, and develop nonstop headaches. I love tren, though. 180-210mg test prop per week with 400-500mg of tren ace, and I'm good to go. I never feel so intense in the gym as when I'm on about a 1:2 ratio of test to tren. Soooo good.

I've never done NPP so I'm looking forward to trying that. Dbol has never really made me feel like anything (great pumps, though) and winny is never fun.

IML Gear Cream!
No ill effects just yet, when I was coming off of Tren E I felt like shit, really lazy.

Test E-Feels GREAT
Winny- Makes me feel REALLY strong
Anavar- Makes me hard
Tren- GOD LIKE
D-Bol- Fucking Big Foot
Anadrol- Godzilla
Primo- Does't really mess with my head, but I am getting pretty good mass off of primo (currently on 1g a week)
Clen-Just started, stim's dont effect me to much, no more then drinking coffee

Taking Anavar, Winny, and Clen at the same time= Wanting to kill some one.

Test and tren = sex machine.

test=very good, I love prop
deca= good, but a little impatient, edgy, could go either way on taking it
Eq= good and hungry all the time, love it
anavar+ good, lean, strong, hard, love it
dbol= bloated, stopped and gave it away

i have recently tried the ratio of tren higher than test. i ran test prop at 200 and tren at 500. i had ZERO tren sides, but as far as gains i didnt have any. and i felt really lethargic in the gym and smaller. didint like it. i love low tren, like 300 a week with higher test, like 700.

Sd makes me feel like I'm dead or a zombie from the lethargy I get from it. Otherwise I like everything else about it.

Test prop - so far my favorite
Test E - close second to prop, great to cruise, always have awesome workouts on 200mg/wk
Winny - Great strength but my elbows hate it
Masteron - Insane libido, not lean enough to get the hardening but I was strong as fuck on it.
Dbol - BP was so high I stopped both times, I'll just take DMZ if I want a bulker

Feel good:
Test
Tbol
Dbol
Phera
Masteron

I'll kill you:
Tren
Superdrol
fluoxymesterone (halo)

They all make u feel good to a degree and they all make u feel like turd when u come off lol (of you do come off that is)

Still new to the game but so far.

Superdrol- irritable, foggy and lethargic and general flu like feeling

MHN- clear, chill and insane euphoric feeling while working out

^^^ there some designer steroids bro not the real thing...

tren and halo do make you an aggressive machine. i stack them pre contest and have to try to not so much as stub my toe or i will look up at the sky and just scream "fucking chair" and throw it.

Test Prop is hands down my favorite, I feel awesome strength-wise and mood-wise. Unfortunately, the PIP kills me. Test E is always a sure bet for me.

how much AI do you guys take for Dbol kickstart?

Back