Cemproducts.com


Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthe is best combine with Danabol DS ?

Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    10

    Exclamation Testosterone Cypionate or Testosterone Enanthe is best combine with Danabol DS ?






    I cant really think which testosterone suits well with Danabol DS , either test-C or test-E ? do you guys have any opinions ? And plus , would it bring lots of side effects if use testosterone with danabol ds ? And if theres a cycle you guys could suggest.

  2. #2
    Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP
    Ezskanken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under The Barbell
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Points
    410758794

    They are pretty much the same, either will be fine...

    CURRENT SALE IS ON

  3. #3
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    ^ What he said.

    They are both long estered. I like C better.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    10

    Well , will it bring lots of bad effects if combine with Danabol DS ? Hmm and if you can tell me bout the perfect cycle for using testosterone and danabol

  5. #5
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    12 weeks

    1-4 50mg Dbol
    1-12 750mg test c
    9-12 50mg Dbol
    1-12 25mg aromasin ED
    13-14 12.5mg aromasin ED
    15-16 12.5mg aromasin EOD
    1-12 500ius HCG Monday and Thursday
    13-16 - 100mg clomid ED

    Might not be perfect but it would work if your diet is in check and you train hard.

  6. #6
    Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP
    Ezskanken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Under The Barbell
    Posts
    3,168
    Rep Points
    410758794

    OP what are you hoping to get out of this?

    CURRENT SALE IS ON

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    10

    well i wanna get big and lean actually you know.

  8. #8
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by akimshinman View Post
    well i wanna get big and lean actually you know.

    It doesn't work that way. Pick one or the other.

    How many cycles have you done in the past and how old are you?

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    It doesn't work that way. Pick one or the other.

    How many cycles have you done in the past and how old are you?

    22years old now. I dont really know about the cycles but i do have danabol ds and both the testosterone. cant decide which one is better. And i cant find nobody to teach me bout the cycle. thats why i go to this forum. Hope that you guys can help me though.

  10. #10
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    You need to do some research Bro. You don't seem to even know the basics.

    Do some reading and then come back with some questions.

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    You need to do some research Bro. You don't seem to even know the basics.

    Do some reading and then come back with some questions.
    I did but i dont really get it you know. Plus i couldnt find any articles about the cycles of danabol ds and testosterone cypionate/enanthe. Its not lean , i want to get big first , wrong words.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Chrisotpherm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,485
    Rep Points
    133803103

    Quote Originally Posted by akimshinman View Post
    I did but i dont really get it you know. Plus i couldnt find any articles about the cycles of danabol ds and testosterone cypionate/enanthe. Its not lean , i want to get big first , wrong words.
    My brother what XYZ is recommending is right. First off your to going to be fooling aas and no where near experienced to touch dbol at your age. You are going to jack yourself up for life. 25yrs. old and if you have plateaued then consider a PH then aas. Baby steps man. If your dead set at least start off with a PH.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    18
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisotpherm View Post
    My brother what XYZ is recommending is right. First off your to going to be fooling aas and no where near experienced to touch dbol at your age. You are going to jack yourself up for life. 25yrs. old and if you have plateaued then consider a PH then aas. Baby steps man. If your dead set at least start off with a PH.
    So what are you saying is that i cant take danabol yet at my age ? Hmm what about the testosterone ?

  14. #14
    THE WAR PIG
    SUPER MODERATOR
    XYZ's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    IM
    Posts
    5,443
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by akimshinman View Post
    So what are you saying is that i cant take danabol yet at my age ? Hmm what about the testosterone ?

    Honestly, If I were you I would read all of the stickies in this forum, read some of the threads and get an understanding of what an A/I is and why you need it.

    You sound like you're jumping the gun, and that's the best way to hurt yourself permanently if you're not careful.

    It's not that I won't help you but you just don't seem to have ANY basic understanding of how anything works. All you keep asking about is some dbol and test.

  15. #15
    Registered User
    dirtbiker666's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    865
    Rep Points
    56092521

    Just do a dbol only cycle its going to happen anyway.

  16. #16
    Registered User
    jadean's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,138
    Rep Points
    144751971

    Quote Originally Posted by XYZ View Post
    Honestly, If I were you I would read all of the stickies in this forum, read some of the threads and get an understanding of what an A/I is and why you need it.

    You sound like you're jumping the gun, and that's the best way to hurt yourself permanently if you're not careful.

    It's not that I won't help you but you just don't seem to have ANY basic understanding of how anything works. All you keep asking about is some dbol and test.
    Spot on right here^^^
    Steriodforyou.com

  17. #17
    Pushing The Limits


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    My Favorite Place
    Posts
    1,138
    Rep Points
    184734304

    I hold too much water on cyp, enanthate is my preference over the 2. dbol is horrible bloat, water retention, may give you bad acne too, oh, and gives you high BP.
    Nvrbdr is created 100% for entertainment purposes and should NOT be taken seriously. Steroid use is illegal without a prescription, always advise with your doctor

  18. #18
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239






    Danabol ds? Sounds to me like u have a wanna be dbol that's actually all natural herb crap. As far as pinning test do some research. Learn what an ai is and what to do for pct. if ur stuck on doing it just get a ph even though depending what u get can shut u down harder then some aas. Like someone previously said start light and work your way up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 06:51 AM
  2. Testosterone Cypionate for Women
    By Prince in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 09:44 PM
  3. testosterone cypionate
    By vannesb in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 07:25 AM
  4. Testosterone cypionate vs. enanthate
    By underscore in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 10:50 AM
  5. whats better Testosterone Enanthate or Testosterone Cypionate
    By supperfly1977 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 11:29 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->