• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Prohormone and Designer Steroid Profiles

IML Gear Cream!
Dimethazine

Structure:

dimethazine.png

Nomenclature:
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3,3′-azine, or
2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol-3-one-azine

Synonyms:
Dimethazine, dymethazine, Roxilon, mebolazine

Anabolic:Androgenic Ratio:
210:95-97

Read the full profile here.

11-Ketotestosterone

Structure:
11-ketotestosterone.jpg

Nomenclature:
17β-hydroxy-4-androstene-3,11-dione

Synonyms:
11-Spray, Icon, XI-KT

Anabolic:Androgenic Ratio:
Unknown

Structure and Function:
11-ketotestosterone is a naturally-occurring anabolic compound found in trace amounts in humans (it's a metabolite of adrenal hormones). 11-ketotestosterone is the primary androgen in fish. 11-ketotestosterone is also a strong and selective inhibitor of the cortisol-activating enzyme 11β-HSD1.

History:

11-ketotestosterone was first released as an oral product called Icon by StarChem Labs in 2008. It was subsequently sold as the active ingredient in 11-KT spray, a topical product by Prototype Nutrition, in 2010. In October 2013 Iron Legion released another topical 11-ketotestosterone product called XI-KT.

Read the full profile here.

Thank you for this post...there's a lot of similar info "out there" but not this thorough and detailed. Very much appreciated.

Excellent info! Regarding H-drol, does anyone know if I should expect sleep issues since one of the sides is high blood pressure? I'm asking bc I just finished a Katanadrol v3 run with which insomnia was a major issue. I'd rather not deal with it again or, at least, be prepared with better sleep aids

Back