• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winny while taking creatine

Cobret

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats your thoughts on taking at the same time?

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

I always personally thought creatine was overhyped when I was in high school thats all I heard about but after using it for years on and off I just dont believe its worth the money. Thats just me though

Would recommend it. Anything to help you hold water when winny dries you out. Besides, creatine is cheap as fuck and one of the few supplements with tons of science and studies behind it.

Creatine is one I the very few OTC products that work IMO always good to hVe some lying about but yeah to me it makes winny dries you out and creating makes u retain water it's a bit like pissing into the wind if you ask me.. You either want to do bulk up retain some water or cut...

Creatine is one I the very few OTC products that work IMO always good to hVe some lying about but yeah to me it makes no sense winny dries you out and creatine makes u retain water it's a bit like pissing into the wind if you ask me.. You either want to do bulk up retain some water or dry out and cut...

Back