• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Average Handouts annually per person exceed average income of working person now

irish_2003

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if you're a working individual STOP...you'll make more under Obama's watch than the working person now...to the tune of $32,748 annually versus the average working income of $32,446

let's see how much you can do with government assistance:

rental housing voucher: $1000-3000/month
medicaid insurance: $8000/yr
food assistance: $100-200/month
transportation: $90/month
child care: $1000/month
heat/electrical/gas: $100/month
---------------

that's how easy it is to get to $32,748.

it's not just fee cell phones...gov't is handing out free air conditioners now too!!!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ent-is-handing-out-free-air-conditioners-too/

Average Federal Aid Passes Average Disposable Income

Lol

...waiting on LAM's reply on how giving away more to those who don't earn it is better for everyone...liberal logic 101

liberal logic 101-give out more handouts is better for the economy...

conservative rebuttal-until it has to be paid for

liberal reply-who says you have to pay your bills?

bro welcome to uk..we have this system for years now..

well, i think i'm going to move out of my Uncle Ned's basement and get on this 33k Obama plan.

fuck making shitty money.. i need handouts!

don't quit working! you have to work harder cause everyone on government handouts is depending on you!! :gay:

Here's a quality example of how dumb our government is.

Fema had an excess of brand new trailers last year that they didn't need, something like 10,000 trailers. The trailers new run $25,000. They decided to auction them off, but didn't put out any press about the auction. One of my clients bought 47 of them for $18,800, bought something like 25 acres of land in Texas by one of the oil towns and set up a trailer park. Each trailer brings about $650 month, all trailers paid off the first month and he has $30,000 month cash flow. I've been keeping my eye out for fema auctions...

I work with a lady that used to work for the government. In her department they handled inventory of government vehicles. This is no joke. When they couldn't get the inventory to balance and had an excess of Jeeps one summer, they couldn't account for how they got there and were nervous they overspent and that someone would find out. So they loaded around 12 jeeps on a ship, took them out to sea, and pushed them into the ocean. She was there or I wouldn't believe it.

if you're a working individual STOP...you'll make more under Obama's watch than the working person now...to the tune of $32,748 annually versus the average working income of $32,446

---------------

it's not just fee cell phones...gov't is handing out free air conditioners now too!!!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ent-is-handing-out-free-air-conditioners-too/

^^^temporary security^^^
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin

OLD SAYING..'The goverment will spend a million dollars to give you a penny & spend a million dollars to take a penny' ... Meanwhile 'we the people have no say in anything'........ :wits:

Perhaps if you didn't rely solely on partisan ideologues for your information, you wouldn't be so laughably misguided. Now for a reality check:

1. You're assuming "employed" and "food stamp recipient" are mutually exclusive terms. 30% of food stamp recipients are employed, and those who aren't typically can't be. This is because 89% of all food stamp payments are made to homes with a resident who is either elderly, disabled, or a child. These are people that can't work, and those who do work often receive poverty-level wages. If you'd actually like to educate yourself, perhaps you should conduct substantive research that focuses on the problems of poverty and hunger, rather than using sources that are just pushing thoughtless political agendas.
  2. The rate at which more Americans are being added to food stamp programs has actually decreased under the Obama administration by half a million Americans. That's right, while our population has increased at an exponential rate (we've grown by 12 million people in just 6 years), we're actually adding 444,574 fewer recipients on to food stamp programs than we were with a substantially smaller population under President Bush (during an economically prosperous time that saw an unprecedentedly booming housing market).
  3. Moody's Analytics (a subsidiary of the private Moody's Corporation) studied the macroeconomic effects of temporary food stamp programs, finding them to be the most efficient form of economic stimulus. Every single dollar we invest in these programs generates an additional $1.73 in near-term GDP. That's an extraordinary ROI, and this is demonstrative of a crucial contribution short-term food stamp recipients make to our economy (and the fact that the steep upward trajectory of new recipients is beginning to level off in the past three years is an indication that those who would claim food stamps are perpetual economic life support are just full of shit).

Hopefully you open your eyes to real information beyond conservative think tanks that are out to push an idiotic narrative contrary to the consensus of economic analysts. It's essentially the equivalent of a Democrat citing Media Matters as a dependable source; they're not, they have an agenda to push and they shouldn't just be blindly followed.

Last edited:

---------------

where do you live where thats good money? You couldnt possibly have enough for a house or nice cars. Welfare is a vicious cycle that turns uneducated people into useless zombies living check to check.

OLD SAYING..'The goverment will spend a million dollars to give you a penny & spend a million dollars to take a penny' ... Meanwhile 'we the people have no say in anything'........ :wits:

I'm so sick of hearing this pussy load of bullshit. You're given a "say" in the matter every two years, and yet you fuck it up every time. You have the opportunity to vote the incumbent out of office, and you rarely do it. In 2010, Congress had an approval rating less than 13%, yet when November rolled around, 84% of the incumbents in the Senate were reelected, as were 86% of the incumbents in the House.

You people bitch and moan all fucking day, yet when the time comes to fulfill your civil duty of electing your own representation, you fuck it up and pick the idiots you hate. Do you really want to identify the problem with our republic? Look in the fucking mirror.

IML Gear Cream!
where do you live where thats good money? You couldnt possibly have enough for a house or nice cars. Welfare is a vicious cycle that turns uneducated people into useless zombies living check to check.

I agree with your entire post, until you suggest that social programs make people uneducated. If we want to have a serious discussion about welfare, we need to acknowledge the disproportionate number of recipients who are white females, a majority of whom are also single mothers. Welfare is a problem that is deeply intertwined America's archaic social perspective on women's reproductive rights, and that's a fact that can't be ignored. Look at Texas, where abstinence-only education is at its most prevalent of any state in the union. You know what is also most prevalent in Texas? Teen pregnancies. You think a majority of those women are going to be attending a respected four-year university to succeed academically in preparation for being a high earner in the workforce? There's not an intellectually-founded argument in the world that would assert the answer to that question is "yes."

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or foodstamps report link>>> CBO | The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

true story:
my sister in law went to enroll her young son in pre care school the other day, she asked about gov assistance, she was told to qualify, english had to be a second language OR if she was on food stamps she could qualify. If neither, she could turn in last 4 household pay stubs to see if she qualified that way. So, she did.

BTW, She is a stay at home mom with 2 little boys, her husband goes to school at night while working full time as an electrician for last 4 years. He happened to have a great month, worked plenty of overtime this past month, they based his entire years income onlast 4 pay stubs, even though they state in black and white 20+ hours overtime per week. Long story short, DENIED assistance.

While this process was taking place, next to her a mexican woman was approved immediately based solely on her receiving food stamps.

wtf?

I agree with your entire post, until you suggest that social programs make people uneducated. If we want to have a serious discussion about welfare, we need to acknowledge the disproportionate number of recipients who are white females, a majority of whom are also single mothers. Welfare is a problem that is deeply intertwined America's archaic social perspective on women's reproductive rights, and that's a fact that can't be ignored. Look at Texas, where abstinence-only education is at its most prevalent of any state in the union. You know what is also most prevalent in Texas? Teen pregnancies. You think a majority of those women are going to be attending a respected four-year university to succeed academically in preparation for being a high earner in the workforce? There's not an intellectually-founded argument in the world that would assert the answer to that question is "yes."
what I'm saying is true, if you dont get an education you will possibly end up on welfare, when you do you may find it even harder to get off and find a job. Whats the incentive, if you are making 6's you will be out there immediately looking for a new job to keep your standard of living. If your poor, you may just give up and stay on for as long as you can. These people should be in some sort of vocational program. Or have to pay the money back after being on longer than lets say 6 months. It would give people motivation to look for a job.

I'm so sick of hearing this pussy load of bullshit. You're given a "say" in the matter every two years, and yet you fuck it up every time. You have the opportunity to vote the incumbent out of office, and you rarely do it. In 2010, Congress had an approval rating less than 13%, yet when November rolled around, 84% of the incumbents in the Senate were reelected, as were 86% of the incumbents in the House.

You people bitch and moan all fucking day, yet when the time comes to fulfill your civil duty of electing your own representation, you fuck it up and pick the idiots you hate. Do you really want to identify the problem with our republic? Look in the fucking mirror.

have you asked Charley if he votes, or are you making one huge assumption that he is the problem?

Ben Franklin says it like this;

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program or foodstamps report link>>> CBO | The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

true story:
my sister in law went to enroll her young son in pre care school the other day, she asked about gov assistance, she was told to qualify, english had to be a second language OR if she was on food stamps she could qualify. If neither, she could turn in last 4 household pay stubs to see if she qualified that way. So, she did.

BTW, She is a stay at home mom with 2 little boys, her husband goes to school at night while working full time as an electrician for last 4 years. He happened to have a great month, worked plenty of overtime this past month, they based his entire years income onlast 4 pay stubs, even though they state in black and white 20+ hours overtime per week. Long story short, DENIED assistance.

While this process was taking place, next to her a mexican woman was approved immediately based solely on her receiving food stamps.

wtf?
its bullshit and its going on everywhere. I have two freinds who are firemen and use their VA benefits for medical because its free when they get great city benefits. I went to the VA when I was diagnosed with diabetes I was blind for several weeks and couldnt work, they pulled my taxes right there and said I make too much money I dont qualify. Bush passed this reform in 2005 and I eneded up getting screwed.

if you're single and can't live on 32g's a year you're living above your means and think you're worth more than you really are...you have no argument...i'm going back to school and in the medical field still and will continue...i won't disclose my annual earnings, but i'm able to live on less than $1,000 a month budget and still have a little cash on that budget to go out a couple times a month...i have no wife, no kids, just me and only me to pay for...32,000 is alot more than most of you realize...if you recorded every single penny you had for just one month you'd be surprised at how much you waste on stupid shit...

These kinds of threads make me glad I'm not an American. I could never imagine living my lifestyle on 1k a month. That's a days pay for a lot of people in my area. :coffee:

if you're single and can't live on 32g's a year you're living above your means and think you're worth more than you really are...you have no argument...i'm going back to school and in the medical field still and will continue...i won't disclose my annual earnings, but i'm able to live on less than $1,000 a month budget and still have a little cash on that budget to go out a couple times a month...i have no wife, no kids, just me and only me to pay for...32,000 is alot more than most of you realize...if you recorded every single penny you had for just one month you'd be surprised at how much you waste on stupid shit...
wasnt argueing just asking where that is alot of money I couldnt even imagine how I would get by on that. my mortgage is 3g's a month but if I still have extra money so I'm living within my means.

These kinds of threads make me glad I'm not an American. I could never imagine living my lifestyle on 1k a month. That's a days pay for a lot of people in my area. :coffee:
you work in the oil fields?

Back