• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Suspension

Coop817

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was thinking about giving suspension a try, as i have never run it. I have been doing some research, but wanted to hear from guy who have or do run it....in terms of what to expect, how often it needs to be pinned, and at what dose to start with...

I am currently running
100mg prop ed
100mg tren a ed
100mg mast ed
100mg adrol ed

and was thinking of droping the prop and adding suspension for the last couple weeks of the cycle.. Mainly to see how I like it..2 weeks give me the opportunity to see how i tolerate it, without having to run it too long...

10%BF

handful of cycles under my belt

it leaves red welts in the injection spot.
if you mix b12 with the suspension it does not hurt as much

get the micronized if you do. No pain. I use it pre workout sometimes. Nice

I've only used it pre-work. 100-125mgs 1.5 hrs prior, some great leg workouts have been the outcome. Carries a fair amount of pip with it, much more of a punch the prop.
Using it on cycle you'd be looking at multiple injections a day. You wanna shake the hell out of it so mixes well, ive experienced it clogging a 25g pin when not shaken long enough.
Theres a few very experienced with suspension on here. Hopefully they'll chime in

700mg of tren a week = WHAT DE FUUUUUCK!

if you ain't getting the results u want from the ludicrously high doses of gear your on then somethin ain't right lol

Why would you think I'm not getting the results I'm looking for? I'm just looking to try suspension, and closing out a cycle with it seems like a good idea

Why do so many still use suspension when you can get it in oil?

Why would you think I'm not getting the results I'm looking for? I'm just looking to try suspension, and closing out a cycle with it seems like a good idea

my bad bro it came across wrong there my bad nugga.

thats a whole lot of gear tho man shit...

let us know how u get on with that susp if you get it!

IML Gear Cream!
Why do so many still use suspension when you can get it in oil?

what do you meen? iv never used or even seen susp but i was under the impression it was something that came in bottles like any other injectable only difference is it has no ester and kicks in really quick thats why its used pre workout?

so what do you meen you can get it in oil? i thought it only came in oil form

what do you meen? iv never used or even seen susp but i was under the impression it was something that came in bottles like any other injectable only difference is it has no ester and kicks in really quick thats why its used pre workout?

so what do you meen you can get it in oil? i thought it only came in oil form

it's not oil based, it's water based and it burns like fire.

ahh i see thanks for clearing that up!

I've got some in oil if u want to try it just pm me, suspended in water you're basically injecting crystals and it definitely has a sting to it. In oil it's honestly not bad as it dissolves like any other gear

Back