I need help

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53

Thread: I need help

  1. #1
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    I need help

    I've gOt sOme serious demons iv though about killing my self a few times.... Real shit.

    Ive just met a nice girl she's hOt my age intO fitness and gym ect make me feel like a million bucks... But she's gone TI vistit her nan In her country for 2 weeks what have i done? Ruined all my hard training and diet by binging on cocaine and alcaohol... I feel discusted In myself....

    Iv battled these demons before but they keep cOmin back I will be good fOr so long then I binge on alcohol cocaine and porn and weed If I have. Sme to help me sleeP "...


    I really don't know wat TI do I spill my heart out now and I feel Like a complete loser I honestly contemplat ending this shit when I go on a binge.. I need help can anyone point me in rIght direction I can't tell these problems to my friends and family it will hurt me and them to much so I'm fuckibg letting all u in mother fuckets feel me pain this shit has been going on for years and I'm either gonna get help or end this shit the demon in my head are too much to take... Peace out every one I hope some one can Realate n help cause i feel lost right now as we speak the alcohol and drugs numb my pain but when I awake it will be there and I need a fuckin angel to save me from these demons... Can anyone relate,,

    Like PAC once said this the realest shit I ever wrote and fuck I would of probly ended this shit of I Wasnt for the thought of my mother and father and family...

    Has anyone felt pain like this before Cus this shit hurts real talk....

    Cya
    TEAM 3CC

  2. #2
    Stacey's Boy
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    507176858

    Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    I've gOt sOme serious demons iv though about killing my self a few times.... Real shit.

    Ive just met a nice girl she's hOt my age intO fitness and gym ect make me feel like a million bucks... But she's gone TI vistit her nan In her country for 2 weeks what have i done? Ruined all my hard training and diet by binging on cocaine and alcaohol... I feel discusted In myself....

    Iv battled these demons before but they keep cOmin back I will be good fOr so long then I binge on alcohol cocaine and porn and weed If I have. Sme to help me sleeP "...


    I really don't know wat TI do I spill my heart out now and I feel Like a complete loser I honestly contemplat ending this shit when I go on a binge.. I need help can anyone point me in rIght direction I can't tell these problems to my friends and family it will hurt me and them to much so I'm fuckibg letting all u in mother fuckets feel me pain this shit has been going on for years and I'm either gonna get help or end this shit the demon in my head are too much to take... Peace out every one I hope some one can Realate n help cause i feel lost right now as we speak the alcohol and drugs numb my pain but when I awake it will be there and I need a fuckin angel to save me from these demons... Can anyone relate,,

    Like PAC once said this the realest shit I ever wrote and fuck I would of probly ended this shit of I Wasnt for the thought of my mother and father and family...

    Has anyone felt pain like this before Cus this shit hurts real talk....

    Cya


    Stop fucking crying bitch and go fuck your mother !

  3. #3
    Stacey's Boy
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    507176858

    Negged. fucking cry baby !

  4. #4
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    Help me pls I'm lost

  5. #5
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    Str8 up retlaw u degenerate mother fucker suck the the cheese from under my foreskin after a 100 cocaine fuelled wanks u prick u know how dark it is down here??? Can't see shit u fuckin slut what u been jail u a badman hahahahahahaha

  6. #6
    Stacey's Boy
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    507176858

    [QUOTE=jimm;2891237]Help me pls I'm lost[/QUOTE


  7. #7
    Stacey's Boy
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    507176858

    Quote Originally Posted by jimm View Post
    Str8 up retlaw u degenerate mother fucker suck the the cheese from under my foreskin after a 100 cocaine fuelled wanks u prick u know how dark it is down here??? Can't see shit u fuckin slut what u been jail u a badman hahahahahahaha
    Coming down is the hardest part ! Haha

  8. #8
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    Lol I genuinely need help and all u can say us go kill ur self and fuck your mother... U might have respect from IM ass kissing sluts on here but I fink your a fucking prick help a brother out I have fucking problems lol or is this drugs taking what ...

  9. #9
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    Hahaha str8 up why can't u just stay up fuck a slut in the ass n cum on her face and live in never never land were everything is hypnotic and filled with psychotic thought of madness fuck this shit I'm off to find the yellow brick road

  10. #10
    Stacey's Boy
    Retlaw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,261

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    507176858

    Please email Prince, He is our Dad.

    GICH

  11. #11
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    I would negg u and pay a tranny to fuck u in the bum if I wasnt on my iPhone..

  12. #12
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    Oi retlaw u cunt have u ever heard 2 cats fighting outside ur window sounds mad man don't it any way u need a joint or some vallium but have neither FML!!

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Puking in the squat rack
    Posts
    271

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    13280905

    Try ditching the alcohol and cocaine and substitute it with test and tren. You'll feel waaaaay better about yourself.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    Eye not you fuck about what hagahagaga

  15. #15
    Registered User
    jimm's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,408

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    116707760

    Quote Originally Posted by chesty4 View Post
    Try ditching the alcohol and cocaine and substitute it with test and tren. You'll feel waaaaay better about yourself.

    Mate I have some test e and tri tren here I might hop on that shit I stay clean for ages and feel ace start hittin PBS at the gun got ma self a nice girl then I go n do this shit what gives? I mean I'm coming down now and just look ataself like what a cunt (fuck u retlaw eat a fat dick) nah just kidding what's wrong with me man pisses me off I have no reason to do this I'm just a weak minded prick?....


    Might go in loads of tren soon as I have prami n letro tho ooooo

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums